LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Technavio has been monitoring the intraoral scanners market and it is poised to grow by USD 216.70 million during 2020-2024, progressing at a CAGR of 12% during the forecast period. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, the latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
Technavio suggests three forecast scenarios (optimistic, probable, and pessimistic) considering the impact of COVID-19. Please Request Free Sample Report on COVID-19 Impact
The market is concentrated, and the degree of concentration will accelerate during the forecast period. 3M Co., 3Shape AS, Align Technology Inc., Carestream Health Inc., DENTSPLY SIRONA Inc., Glidewell Laboratories, Medit Corp., Ormco Corp., Planmeca Group, and Zimmer Biomet Holdings Inc. are some of the major market participants. The rise in dental tourism will offer immense growth opportunities. To make the most of the opportunities, market vendors should focus more on the growth prospects in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
The rise in dental tourism has been instrumental in driving the growth of the market.
Intraoral Scanners Market 2020-2024: Segmentation
Intraoral Scanners Market is segmented as below:
- Dental Clinics
- North America
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR43719
Intraoral Scanners Market 2020-2024: Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. Our intraoral scanners market report covers the following areas:
- Intraoral Scanners Market size
- Intraoral Scanners Market trends
- Intraoral Scanners Market industry analysis
This study identifies rapid technological developments and the introduction of advanced materials as one of the prime reasons driving the intraoral scanners market growth during the next few years.
Intraoral Scanners Market 2020-2024: Vendor Analysis
We provide a detailed analysis of vendors operating in the intraoral scanners market, including some of the vendors such as 3M Co., 3Shape AS, Align Technology Inc., Carestream Health Inc., DENTSPLY SIRONA Inc., Glidewell Laboratories, Medit Corp., Ormco Corp., Planmeca Group, and Zimmer Biomet Holdings Inc. Backed with competitive intelligence and benchmarking, our research reports on the intraoral scanners market are designed to provide entry support, customer profile, and M&As as well as go-to-market strategy support.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports.
Intraoral Scanners Market 2020-2024: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2020-2024
- Detailed information on factors that will assist intraoral scanners market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the intraoral scanners market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the intraoral scanners market
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of intraoral scanners market vendors
Table Of Contents:
- Market Overview
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2019
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2019 - 2024
Five Forces Analysis
- Five forces summary
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by End-user
- Market segments
- Comparison by End-user
- Dental clinics - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Hospitals - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by End-user
Market Segmentation by Technology
- Confocal microscopic imaging scanners
- Optical wand scanners
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- North America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Europe - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- APAC - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- ROW - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
- Volume driver – Demand led growth
- Volume driver – External factors
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Landscape disruption
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- 3M Co.
- 3Shape AS
- Align Technology Inc.
- Carestream Health Inc.
- DENTSPLY SIRONA Inc.
- Glidewell Laboratories
- Medit Corp.
- Ormco Corp.
- Planmeca Group
- Zimmer Biomet Holdings Inc.
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focus on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.