DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Alcoholic - Beverages Global Market Report 2020-30: COVID- 19 Impact and Recovery" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This report provides the strategists, marketers and senior management with the critical information they need to assess the global alcoholic - beverages market as it emerges from the Covid 19 shut down.
The global alcoholic-beverages market is expected to grow from $515.2 billion in 2019 to $528.5 billion in 2020 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 2.6%. The low growth is mainly due to economic slowdown across countries owing to the COVID-19 outbreak and the measures to contain it. The market is then expected to recover and grow at a CAGR of 7% from 2021 and reach $647.7 billion in 2023.
Reasons to Purchase
- Gain a truly global perspective with the most comprehensive report available on this market covering 50+ geographies.
- Understand how the market is being affected by the coronavirus and how it is likely to emerge and grow as the impact of the virus abates.
- Create regional and country strategies on the basis of local data and analysis.
- Identify growth segments for investment.
- Outperform competitors using forecast data and the drivers and trends shaping the market.
- Understand customers based on the latest market research findings.
- Benchmark performance against key competitors.
- Utilize the relationships between key data sets for superior strategizing.
- Suitable for supporting your internal and external presentations with reliable high quality data and analysis
- Report will be updated with the latest data and delivered to you within 3 working days of order.
The Asia Pacific was the largest region in the global alcoholic-beverages market, accounting for 41% of the market in 2019. North America was the second largest region accounting for 24% of the global alcoholic-beverages market. Middle East was the smallest region in the global alcoholic-beverages market.
Alcoholic beverage manufacturers are now offering ready-to-mix hybrid beverages to cater to changing consumer tastes and preferences. Hybrid beverages are a blend of alcoholic drinks from multiple beverage categories. They are prepared by using unique flavor combinations, ingredients and production methods from multiple drinks. For example, producing spirits or beers in a wine barrel, to give them a distinct taste. Hybrid beverages are particularly evident in the spirit category, with products such as beer mixed with rum and tea mixed with vodka.
The alcoholic beverages market consists of sales of alcoholic beverages by entities (organizations, sole traders and partnerships) that produce alcoholic beverages through the fermentation process and that produce distilled alcoholic beverages. The companies in the alcoholic beverages industry process raw materials into alcoholic beverages, package and distribute them through various distribution channels to both individual customers and commercial establishments.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Report Structure
3. Alcoholic - Beverages Market Characteristics
3.1. Market Definition
3.2. Key Segmentations
4. Alcoholic - Beverages Market Product Analysis
4.1. Leading Products/ Services
4.2. Key Features and Differentiators
4.3. Development Products
5. Alcoholic - Beverages Market Supply Chain
5.1. Supply Chain
5.3. End Customers
6. Alcoholic - Beverages Market Customer Information
6.1. Customer Preferences
6.2. End Use Market Size and Growth
7. Alcoholic - Beverages Market Trends And Strategies
8. Alcoholic - Beverages Market Size And Growth
8.1. Market Size
8.2. Historic Market Growth, Value ($ Billion)
8.2.1. Drivers Of The Market
8.2.2. Restraints On The Market
8.3. Forecast Market Growth, Value ($ Billion)
8.3.1. Drivers Of The Market
8.3.2. Restraints On The Market
9. Alcoholic - Beverages Market Regional Analysis
9.1. Global Alcoholic - Beverages Market, 2019, By Region, Value ($ Billion)
9.2. Global Alcoholic - Beverages Market, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, Historic And Forecast, By Region
9.3. Global Alcoholic - Beverages Market, Growth And Market Share Comparison, By Region
10. Alcoholic - Beverages Market Segmentation
10.1. Global Alcoholic - Beverages Market, Segmentation By Type, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
10.2. Global Alcoholic - Beverages Market, Segmentation By Distribution Channel, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
10.3. Global Alcoholic - Beverages Market, Segmentation By Category, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
11. Alcoholic - Beverages Market Segments
11.1. Global Beer Manufacturing (Breweries) Market, Segmentation By Type, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, Value ($ Billion) - Ales; Lagers; Stouts & Porters; Malts
11.2. Global Wine And Brandy Manufacturing (Wineries) Market, Segmentation By Type, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, Value ($ Billion) - Wine; Brandy
11.3. Global Spirits Manufacturing (Distilleries) Market, Segmentation By Type, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, Value ($ Billion) - Whiskey; Vodka; Rum; Tequila; Gin; Others - Spirits (Distilleries)
12. Alcoholic - Beverages Market Metrics
12.1. Alcoholic - Beverages Market Size, Percentage Of GDP, 2015-2023, Global
12.2. Per Capita Average Alcoholic - Beverages Market Expenditure, 2015-2023, Global
- Anheuser Busch InBev
- Carlsberg Group
- Pernod Ricard
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/yvm3cg