Executive compensation has become one of the main targets of investors, and government regulators. The "Executive Compensation" book is an invaluable guide through the maze of rules, regulations and practices that governs this area.
It is an essential resource for general counsel or attorneys representing companies, business executives, and human resource managers who are trying to identify and evaluate all of their options and make the best financial arrangements possible.
Among the topics covered in "Executive Compensation" include:
- the latest tax and securities law requirements:
- deferred compensation, including severance arrangements and stock options
- ERISA obligations
- the role of compensation committees
- NYSE and Nasdaq rules on compensation for outside directors
- equity-based compensation payable in stock
- other cash incentive compensation
- deferred compensation funding mechanisms
- change of control arrangements
- taxation of, and nondiscrimination policies for, fringe benefits
- disclosure by public companies
- compensation for exempt organizations
- foreign employees
- using life insurance in executive compensation packages
- SEC rules under Section 16(b)
- and much more
For more information about this book visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/tauxuv.
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.