DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Glass Curtain Wall Market Analysis by Type, Glazing Application and End-User: Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2019-2026" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global glass curtain wall market size was $42,105.5 million in 2018, and is anticipated to reach $85,727.4 million by 2026, growing at a CAGR of 9.1% during the forecast period.
A surge in public infrastructure activities across major economies is driving the demand for glass curtain wall systems. LAMEA is expected to show rapid growth in the glass curtain wall market, owing to rapid urbanization and a rise in demand for repair & remodeling activities. Countries such China, India, the U.S, Japan, and Germany are anticipated to be the significant demand areas. A rise in prices of raw materials are predicted to hinder the glass curtain wall market growth. On the contrary, a rise in demand for glass curtain wall in public and commercial buildings is projected to boost industry growth throughout the forecast period.
The global glass curtain wall market is segmented into type, end-user, glazing application, and region. On the basis of type it is divided into unitized systems and stick systems. The unitized systems segment is anticipated to hold the majority of the share throughout the study period. On the basis of glazing application, it is bifurcated into exterior glazed and interior glazed. The exterior glazed segment is expected to dominate the market during the forecast period.
Key Findings of the Study:
- Depending on glazing application, the exterior glazed segment dominated the glass curtain wall market in 2018, and is projected to grow at a significant CAGR during the forecast period.
- By type, the unitized systems segment held the majority of the glass curtain wall market share in 2018.
- On the basis of end-user, in 2018, the commercial segment held the largest share of the global glass curtain wall market.
- LAMEA is projected to register the highest growth rate during the forecast period.
- U.S. accounted for over 60% share of the North America glass curtain wall market in 2018.
Key Benefits for Stakeholders:
- The report provides an extensive analysis of the current and emerging glass curtain wall market trends and dynamics.
- In-depth glass curtain wall market analysis is conducted by constructing estimations for the key segments between 2018 and 2026.
- Extensive analysis of the glass curtain wallmarket is conducted by following key product positioning and monitoring of the top competitors within the market framework.
- A comprehensive analysis of all the regions is provided to determine the prevailing opportunities.
- The global glass curtain wall market forecast analysis from 2018 to 2026 is included in the report.
- Key market players operating in the market are profiled in this report, and their strategies are analyzed thoroughly, which help understand the competitive outlook of the glass curtain wall industry.
The key players profiled in the glass curtain wall market include AGC Inc., AVIC Sanxin Co., Ltd., Central Glass Co., Ltd., China Glass Holdings Ltd., Guardian Industries Holdings, LLC, Nippon Sheet Glass Company, Limited, Saint-Gobain, SCHOTT AG, Vitro, S.A.B. de C.V., and Xinyi Glass Holdings Limited.
Key Topics Covered:
CHAPTER 1: INTRODUCTION
CHAPTER 2: EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
2.1. Key findings of the study
2.2. CXO perspective
CHAPTER 3: MARKET OVERVIEW
3.1. Market definition and scope
3.2. Key Findings
3.3. Porter's five forces analysis
3.4. Key player positioning, 2018
3.5. Market dynamics
CHAPTER 4: GLASS CURTAIN WALL MARKET, BY TYPE
4.2. Unitized systems
4.3. Stick Systems
CHAPTER 5: GLASS CURTAIN WALL MARKET, BY GLAZING APPLICATION
5.2. Exterior glazed
5.3. Interior glazed
CHAPTER 6: GLASS CURTAIN WALL MARKET, BY END-USER
CHAPTER 7: GLASS CURTAIN WALL MARKET, BY REGION
7.2. North America
CHAPTER 8: COMPANY PROFILES
- AGC Inc.
- AVIC Sanxin Co. Ltd.
- Central Glass Co. Ltd.
- China Glass Holdings Ltd.
- Guardian Industries Holdings LLC
- Nippon Sheet Glass Company
- SCHOTT AG
- S.A.B. de C.V.
- Xinyi Glass Holdings Limited.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/8ssslx.
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.