LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Technavio has been monitoring the food logistics market and it is poised to grow by USD 55.86 billion during 2020-2024, progressing at a CAGR of over 8% during the forecast period. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
Technavio suggests three forecast scenarios (optimistic, probable, and pessimistic) considering the impact of COVID-19. Please Request Free Sample Report on COVID-19 Impact
The market is fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate during the forecast period. Americold Realty Trust, C.H. Robinson Worldwide Inc., ColdEX Ltd., DACHSER SE, Deutsche Bahn AG, Echo Global Logistics Inc., Hellmann Worldwide Logistics SE & Co. KG, Kerry Logistics Network Ltd., Nippon Express Co. Ltd., and Schneider National Inc. are some of the major market participants. The rise in use of multimodal transport will offer immense growth opportunities. To make the most of the opportunities, market vendors should focus more on the growth prospects in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
Rise in use of multimodal transport has been instrumental in driving the growth of the market.
Food Logistics Market 2020-2024: Segmentation
Food Logistics Market is segmented as below:
- North America
- South America
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR41499
Food Logistics Market 2020-2024: Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. Our food logistics market report covers the following areas:
- Food Logistics Market Size
- Food Logistics Market Trends
- Food Logistics Market Industry Analysis
This study identifies growth of organized retail sector in developing countries as one of the prime reasons driving the food logistics market growth during the next few years.
Food Logistics Market 2020-2024: Vendor Analysis
We provide a detailed analysis of vendors operating in the food logistics market, including some of the vendors such as Americold Realty Trust, C.H. Robinson Worldwide Inc., ColdEX Ltd., DACHSER SE, Deutsche Bahn AG, Echo Global Logistics Inc., Hellmann Worldwide Logistics SE & Co. KG, Kerry Logistics Network Ltd., Nippon Express Co. Ltd., and Schneider National Inc. Backed with competitive intelligence and benchmarking, our research reports on the food logistics market are designed to provide entry support, customer profile and M&As as well as go-to-market strategy support.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports.
Food Logistics Market 2020-2024: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2020-2024
- Detailed information on factors that will assist food logistics market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the food logistics market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the food logistics market
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of food logistics market vendors
Table Of Contents:
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2019
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2019 – 2024
Five Forces Analysis
- Five forces summary
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market segmentation by transportation mode
- Market segments
- Comparison by transportation mode
- Roadways - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Railways - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Seaways - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Airways - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by transportation mode
Market segmentation by product type
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- APAC - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- North America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Europe - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- MEA - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- South America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
- Vendor landscape
- Landscape disruption
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- Americold Realty Trust
- C.H. Robinson Worldwide Inc.
- ColdEX Ltd.
- DACHSER SE
- Deutsche Bahn AG
- Echo Global Logistics Inc.
- Hellmann Worldwide Logistics SE & Co. KG
- Kerry Logistics Network Ltd.
- Nippon Express Co. Ltd.
- Schneider National Inc.
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focus on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.