DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Geosynthetics Market - Types, Raw Materials and Applications" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The increased adoption of geosynthetics in the past few years has boosted the global geosynthetics market growth. In addition, rising investment in environmental projects and infrastructure by both developing and developed countries predicted to boost sustainable development and contribute extensively to reducing the carbon footprint. New production technologies and cost-effective production techniques provide opportunities for manufacturers of geosynthetics material.
The publisher has been continuously monitoring the COVID-19 Pandemic impact on the global economy. The analysts of this report have taken care of the impact while forecasting the global market size of Geosynthetics for the analysis period.
The demand for Geosynthetics by product is led by the Geotextiles segment, accounting for about 45% share in 2019, which is projected to reach US$10.6 billion by 2026 at the fastest CAGR of 7.7% between 2019 and 2026. The overall Geosynthetics market is expected to touch US$15 billion in 2020.
Research Findings & Coverage
- Geosynthetics global market analyzed in this study with respect to product types, raw materials, and applications
- The report estimates/projects the market size of Geosynthetics by product type, raw material and application in each major region/country globally for the analysis period
- Ongoing expansion of road and rail networks worldwide drive the demand growth for Geosynthetics market
- This market research report talks about technologies advancements in Geosynthetics
- Key business trends focusing on product innovations/developments, M&As, JVs, and other recent industry developments
- Major companies profiled - 59
- The industry guide includes the contact details for 360 companies
Key Topics Covered:
PART A: GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
1.1 Technological Advances in Geosynthetics
1.1.1 Graphene Coated Geotextiles
1.1.2 Metallocene Polypropylene (PP) Geosynthetics
1.1.3 Nanofibre Geosynthetics
1.1.4 Carbon Black and Carbon Nanotubes
1.2 Product Outline
1.2.2 Geosynthetics Properties and Tests
188.8.131.52 General and Index Properties and Tests
184.108.40.206 Performance Properties and Tests
220.127.116.11 Other Properties
1.2.3 Raw Materials of Geosynthetics
1.2.4 Manufacturing of Geosynthetic Material
1.2.5 Types of Geosynthetics
18.104.22.168.3 Geosynthetic Clay Liners
1.2.6 Functions of Geosynthetics
22.214.171.124 Separation Function
126.96.36.199 Reinforcement Function
188.8.131.52 Filtration Function
184.108.40.206 Drainage Function
220.127.116.11 Containment Function
1.2.7 Application of Geosynthetics
18.104.22.168 Use of Geosynthetics in Roads
22.214.171.124 Use of Geosynthetics in Railways
126.96.36.199 Use of Geosynthetics in Soil Reinforcement
188.8.131.52 Use of Geosynthetics in Waterworks and Waste Treatments
184.108.40.206 Use of Geosynthetics in Other Applications
220.127.116.11.1 Use of Geosynthetics in Erosion Control
18.104.22.168.2 Use of Geosynthetics in Agriculture
22.214.171.124.3 Use of Geosynthetics in Mining
2. KEY GLOBAL PLAYERS
3. KEY BUSINESS & PRODUCT TRENDS
4. GLOBAL MARKET OVERVIEW
4.1 Global Geosynthetics Market Overview by Product Type
4.1.1 Geosynthetics Product Type Market Overview by Global Region
126.96.36.199 Other Geosynthetics
4.2 Global Geosynthetics Market Overview by Raw Material
4.3 Global Geosynthetics Market Overview by Application
PART B: REGIONAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
REGIONAL MARKET OVERVIEW
5. NORTH AMERICA
8. REST OF WORLD
PART C: GUIDE TO THE INDUSTRY
PART D: ANNEXURE
- ACE Geosynthetics
- Advanced Drainage Systems, Inc.
- AGRU America, Inc.
- AGRU Kunststofftechnik GmbH
- Anhui Huifeng New Synthetic Materials Co., Ltd.
- Asahi Geotechnologies Co., Ltd.
- Asahi Kasei Advance Corporation
- Ashimori Industry Co., Ltd.
- Atlas Molded Products
- Beaulieu International Group
- Beaulieu Technical Textiles
- Belton Industries, Inc.
- Berry Global Inc.
- Carthage Mills, Inc.
- Compagnie De Saint Gobain SA
- Contech Engineered Solutions LLC
- Cooley Group
- Dupont De Nemours Inc.
- Fabrene Inc.
- Fibertex Nonwovens A/S
- Freudenberg Group
- Garware Technical Fibres Ltd.
- Geo-Synthetics, LLC
- Global Synthetics Pty. Ltd.
- GSE Environmental, LLC
- Gundle Plastics Group
- Hanes Geo Components
- Huesker Synthetic GmbH
- Huikwang Corporation
- Huvis Corporation
- Intermas Nets SA
- JUTA AS
- Kaytech Engineered Fabrics
- Kusumgar Corporates Private Limited
- Low & Bonar PLC
- Maedakosen Co., Ltd.
- Minerals Technologies Inc.
- Naue GmbH & Co., KG
- Officine Maccaferri S.p.A.
- Okasan Livic Co., Ltd
- Presto Geosystems
- Propex Operating Company, LLC
- Raven Industries, Inc.
- Royal Tencate NV
- SIBUR Holding
- SKAPS Industries
- Solmax International Inc.
- Strata Systems Inc.
- Taiyo Kogyo Corporation
- TENAX Corporation
- Tensar International Corporation
- TERRAM Geosynthetics
- TERRAM Geosynthetics Pvt. Ltd.
- Tessilbrenta Srl A Socio Unico
- The Dow Chemical Company
- Thrace Group
- TYPAR Geosynthetics
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/4eka9d