DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Hospital Beds Market - Global Outlook and Forecast 2020-2025" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
In-depth Analysis and Data-driven Insights on the Impact of COVID-19 Included in this Global Hospital Beds Market Report. The global hospital beds market size is expected to grow at a CAGR of over 6% during the period 2019-2025.
With the outbreak of the COVID-19 pandemic, hospital admissions across the world are growing at an alarming rate, which is fueling the demand for hospital beds. The pandemic has affected more than 200 countries, with around 2 million infected across the globe. The number is growing at a rapid rate. Developed countries such as the US, France, Germany, Spain, and Italy with standard healthcare infrastructure are the worst hit with high infection and mortality rates. The hospital bed US market is witnessing a scarcity of beds due to the increase in coronavirus cases, which have increased admissions in the region.
As the infection is highly contagious, patients need to be kept in isolation medical wards that are increasing the demand for medical beds. As the destruction caused by the virus has been growing unabatedly since its eruption, healthcare facilities are using advanced medical facilities for critically ill patients to monitors vital signs, provide mobility and comfort to the patient population, which is expected to drive the demand for hospital beds during the forecast period.
The study considers the present scenario of the hospital beds market and its market dynamics for the period 20192025. It covers a detailed overview of several market growth enablers, restraints, and trends. The study offers both the demand and supply aspect of the market. It profiles and examines leading companies and other prominent companies operating in the market.
The hospital beds research report includes detailed market segmentation by product, application, care, end-user, and geography. The electrical hospital beds market is dominating and growing at a significant rate during the forecast period. One of the major reasons for the growth of the segment is the outbreak of the COVID-19 pandemic, which is boosting the demand to treat critically ill patients. Patients suffering from mobility challenges are increasingly using full-electrical hospital beds. Also, the availability of quick assistance with smart features is driving the demand in medical emergency rooms. While there is a surge in efforts to revamp the healthcare sector across the world, the development of increasing multi-specialty and private hospitals is aiding the demand for full-electric models as they are equipped with advanced easy handling features.
The curative segment accounted for 78% of the hospital bed market value in 2019. The increasing cancer prevalence is increasing hospital admissions, which in turn is boosting the demand for specialized beds in curative settings. Curative care aims to cure the patient and not reduce pain, discomfort, or anxiety. Also, curative care includes the treatment for bacterial infections, radiation therapy for cancer, cast for a broken limb, dialysis treatment, which require specialized hospital bed mattress, thereby increasing the preference for smart and automated models.
The availability of skilled healthcare professionals with knowledge and expertise in handling specialized hospital beds is driving the demand in the hospital segment. In Addition to it, the accessibility to advanced equipment in the intense care units and emergency departments, coupled with the increasing chronic disease prevalence globally, is also driving the demand. The home healthcare segment is experiencing growth due to the increasing elderly population, and other patient community that opts for home healthcare settings. The increasing facility of free hospital beds for elderly population is boosting the demand for home healthcare systems, as these patients require regular medical assistance.
- Paramount Bed Holdings
- Medline Industries
- LINET spol
- Hill-Rom Holdings
- Stiegelmeyer Group
- Savion Industries
- Favero Health Projects
- Joerns Healthcare
- Malvestio Group
- Famed ywiec
- Antano Group
- HEBEI PUKANG MEDICAL INSTRUMENTS
- Sichuan Yufeng Medical Equipment
- Jiangsu Saikang Medical Equipment
- Zhangjiagang Medi Medical Equipment
- PROMA REHA
- Besco Medical
- Missaglia Spa
- JMS - Mobilirio Hospitalar
- Tenko Group
- Timo d.o.o.
- Guangdong Kareway Medical Technology
- BiHealthcare (Zhangjiagang Braun Industry)
- WUJIANG EVERGREEN EX/IM
- Strongman Medline
- Ningbo Hecai Medical Equipment
- Jiangsu Aegean Medical Group
- Dixion Vertrieb medizinischer Gerte
- Joson-Care Enterprise
- HI-LIFE TECHNOLOGY
- Hopefull Medical Equipment
KEY MARKET INSIGHTS
- Offers size of hospital beds market and growth prospects for the forecast period 2020-2025.
- Provides comprehensive insights on the latest industry trends, forecast, and growth drivers in the market.
- Includes insights on the hospital bed market analysis, growth drivers, challenges, and investment opportunities.
- Delivers a complete overview of segments and the regional outlook of the market.
Offers an exhaustive summary of the vendor landscape, competitive analysis, and key market strategies to gain a competitive advantage in the market.
Market Opportunities & Trends
- Increasing Demand For Hospital Beds In Home Care Settings
- Growing Demand For Hospital Beds In Low & Middle Income Countries
- Sudden Surge In Demand For Hospital Beds From Covid-19 Affected Countries
New Growth Opportunities From Smart & Robotic Medical Beds
Market Growth Enablers
- Favorable Patient Demographics Coupled With Increase In Patient Admissions
- Technological Advancements In Hospital Beds
- Favorable Government Initiatives & Establishment Of New Hospitals
High Demand For ICU Compatible Hospital Beds
- High Cost Of Hospital Beds
- Increasing Demand For Refurbished Hospital Beds
Declining Number Of Hospital Beds In Developed Countries
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/htps3r.