DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "The Global Ketchup and Tomato Sauces Market and the Impact of COVID-19 in the Medium Term" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This report presents a strategic analysis of the global ketchup and tomato sauces market and a forecast for its development in the medium term, taking into account the impact of COVID-19 on it. It provides a comprehensive overview of the market volume and value, dynamics, segmentation, characteristics, main players, prices, international trade, trends and insights, growth and demand drivers, challenges, etc. This is the most detailed (COVID-19 updated) and comprehensive report about the global ketchup and tomato sauces market, covering all global regions and 151 single countries. The report presents information on each indicator for each of the 151 countries covered, offering unmatched value, accuracy and expert insights.
The global ketchup and tomato sauces market was equal to 18.93 billion USD in 2014. Until 2024, the ketchup and tomato sauces market in the world is forecast to reach 22.11 billion USD, thus increasing at a CAGR of 2.09% per annum for the period 2019-2024. This is an increase, compared to the growth of about 0.96% per year, registered in 2014-2018. The average consumption per capita in value terms reached 3.69 USD per capita in 2014. In the next five years, it declined at a CAGR of -0.13% per annum. In the medium term (by 2024), the indicator is forecast to increase at a CAGR of 1.05% per annum.
The sauces and condiments industry has been growing and expanding in the past few years. In order to attract consumers' attention, companies have been experimenting with new and different ingredients and flavors to create new and tastier condiments and sauce recipes. As a result, the industry has witnessed an explosion of variety. While previously there was only a handful of ketchup and tomato saucess, mustards and mayonnaises, now, there are numerous competing products on the market. Despite this, ketchup and tomato sauces, mustard, and mayo remain near the top of the list of most-used sauces overall, especially in the US. However, when dining at restaurants or in other food establishments, an increasing number of people is searching for specific sauces with distinctive flavor.
The report on the global ketchup and tomato sauces market covers:
- Market volume, value and dynamics for the last five years;
- Market segmentation (by region and each covered country; by product groups, etc.) for the last five years;
- Analysis of the factors, influencing the market development (market trends and insights, drivers and challenges) and the impact COVID-19 has and will have on the market in both the short and the medium term;
- Value chain analysis and structure of price formation;
- Analysis of retail price levels and their dynamics for the last five years (broken down by region and each covered country);
- Analysis of the major international trade flows;
- Volume, value, dynamics, segmentation (by region and each covered country) and analysis of imports for the last five years;
- Volume, value, dynamics, segmentation (by region and each covered country) and analysis of exports for the last five years;
- Volume and dynamics of the average import and export prices for the last five years (broken down by region and each covered country);
- Volume, value, dynamics, segmentation and analysis of per capita consumption for the last five years (broken down by region and each covered country);
- Forecast for market development in the medium term (volume, value and segmentation by region and each covered country);
- Characteristics of the main players on the market;
- Analysis of the competitive landscape;
- Five Forces analysis;
- Analysis and forecast for the global economy and demographics.
Key Topics Covered:
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Product Description
5. State of the Global Demographics and Economy
6. Overview, Segmentation and Analysis of the Global ketchup and tomato sauces Market
7. Characteristics and Analysis of the Global Prices of ketchup and tomato sauces in 2014-2018
8. Global Foreign Trade Operations of ketchup and tomato sauces
9. Overview, Segmentation and Analysis of the Global Imports of ketchup and tomato sauces
10. Overview, Segmentation and Analysis of the Global Exports of ketchup and tomato sauces
11. Characteristics and Segmentation of the Global Consumption of ketchup and tomato sauces per Capita
12. Forecast for the Development of the Global ketchup and tomato sauces Market in 2019-2024
- Conagra Brands
- Del Monte Food
- The Kraft Heinz
- Annie's Homegrown
- Bolton Group
- Campbell Soup
- General Mills
- Kensington and Sons
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/q9f8vz
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.