LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Technavio has been monitoring the online recruitment market in US and it is poised to grow by USD 3.52 billion during 2020-2024, progressing at a CAGR of over 7% during the forecast period. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
Technavio suggests three forecast scenarios (optimistic, probable, and pessimistic) considering the impact of COVID-19. Please Request Free Sample Report on COVID-19 Impact
The market is fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate during the forecast period. CareerBuilder LLC, College Recruiter Inc., DHI Group Inc., LinkedIn Corp., Monster Worldwide Inc., OPTnation, Recruit Holdings Co. Ltd., Robert Half International Inc., The Select Group LLC, and TopUSAJobs.com. are some of the major market participants. The innovations in the hiring process will offer immense growth opportunities. To make the most of the opportunities, market vendors should focus more on the growth prospects in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
Innovations in the hiring process has been instrumental in driving the growth of the market.
Online Recruitment Market in US 2020-2024: Segmentation
Online Recruitment Market in US is segmented as below:
- Job Seekers
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR41178
Online Recruitment Market in US 2020-2024 : Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. Our online recruitment market in US report covers the following areas:
- Online Recruitment Market in US Size
- Online Recruitment Market in US Trends
- Online Recruitment Market in US Industry Analysis
This study identifies increase in the use of AI-powered searches as one of the prime reasons driving the online recruitment market growth in US during the next few years.
Online Recruitment Market in US 2020-2024: Vendor Analysis
We provide a detailed analysis of vendors operating in the online recruitment market in US, including some of the vendors such as CareerBuilder LLC, College Recruiter Inc., DHI Group Inc., LinkedIn Corp., Monster Worldwide Inc., OPTnation, Recruit Holdings Co. Ltd., Robert Half International Inc., The Select Group LLC, and TopUSAJobs.com. Backed with competitive intelligence and benchmarking, our research reports on the online recruitment market in US are designed to provide entry support, customer profile and M&As as well as go-to-market strategy support.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports.
Technavio's SUBSCRIPTION platform
Online Recruitment Market in US 2020-2024: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2020-2024
- Detailed information on factors that will assist online recruitment market growth in US during the next five years
- Estimation of the online recruitment market size in US and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the online recruitment market in US
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of online recruitment market vendors in US
Table Of Contents:
- Market ecosystem
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2019
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2019 - 2024
Five Forces Analysis
- Five forces summary
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by End-user
- Market segments
- Comparison by End-user placement
- Recruitment/employers - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Job seekers - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by End-user
- Vendor landscape
- Landscape disruption
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- CareerBuilder LLC
- College Recruiter Inc.
- DHI Group Inc.
- LinkedIn Corp.
- Monster Worldwide Inc.
- Recruit Holdings Co. Ltd.
- Robert Half International Inc.
- The Select Group LLC
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focus on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.