LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Technavio has been monitoring the smart ticketing market and it is poised to grow by USD 9.77 bn during 2020-2024, progressing at a CAGR of 13% during the forecast period. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
Technavio suggests three forecast scenarios (optimistic, probable, and pessimistic) considering the impact of COVID-19. Please Request Latest Free Sample Report on COVID-19 Impact
The market is concentrated, and the degree of concentration will accelerate during the forecast period. ASSA ABLOY AB, Cityway SAS, Conduent Inc., Confidex Ltd., Cubic Corp., Gemalto NV, Giesecke+Devrient GmbH, Masabi Ltd., Paragon Group Ltd., and Rambus Inc, are some of the major market participants. Although the rise in global travel and tourism will offer immense growth opportunities, the complexity involved in implementing a centralized framework for smart ticketing systems will challenge the growth of the market participants. To make the most of the opportunities, market vendors should focus more on the growth prospects in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
Rise in global travel and tourism has been instrumental in driving the growth of the market. However, the complexity involved in implementing a centralized framework for smart ticketing systems might hamper the market growth.
Smart Ticketing Market 2020-2024 : Segmentation
Smart Ticketing Market is segmented as below:
- Sports and Events
- North America
- South America
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR40036
Smart Ticketing Market 2020-2024 : Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. Our smart ticketing market report covers the following areas:
- Smart Ticketing Market Size
- Smart Ticketing Market Trends
- Smart Ticketing Market Industry Analysis
This study identifies the introduction of the biometric ticketing concept as one of the prime reasons driving the smart ticketing market growth during the next few years.
Smart Ticketing Market 2020-2024 : Vendor Analysis
We provide a detailed analysis of around 25 vendors operating in the smart ticketing market, including some of the vendors such as ASSA ABLOY AB, Cityway SAS, Conduent Inc., Confidex Ltd., Cubic Corp., Gemalto NV, Giesecke+Devrient GmbH, Masabi Ltd., Paragon Group Ltd., and Rambus Inc. Backed with competitive intelligence and benchmarking, our research reports on the smart ticketing market are designed to provide entry support, customer profile and M&As as well as go-to-market strategy support.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports.
Smart Ticketing Market 2020-2024 : Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2020-2024
- Detailed information on factors that will assist smart ticketing market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the smart ticketing market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the smart ticketing market
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of smart ticketing market vendors
Table Of Contents :
PART 01: EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
PART 02: SCOPE OF THE REPORT
- 2.1 Preface
- 2.2 Preface
- 2.3 Currency conversion rates for US$
PART 03: MARKET LANDSCAPE
- Market ecosystem
- Market characteristics
- Market segmentation analysis
PART 04: MARKET SIZING
- Market definition
- Market sizing 2019
- Market size and forecast 2019-2024
PART 05: FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
PART 06: MARKET SEGMENTATION BY APPLICATION
- Market segmentation by application
- Comparison by application
- Transportation - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Sports and Events - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by application
PART 07: CUSTOMER LANDSCAPE
PART 08: GEOGRAPHIC LANDSCAPE
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- Europe - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- North America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- APAC - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- South America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- MEA - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity
PART 09: DECISION FRAMEWORK
PART 10: DRIVERS AND CHALLENGES
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
PART 11: MARKET TRENDS
- Use of blockchain technology in ticketing systems
- Introduction of biometric ticketing concept
- Rising popularity of smart stadiums
PART 12: VENDOR LANDSCAPE
- Landscape disruption
- Competitive scenario
PART 13: VENDOR ANALYSIS
- Vendors covered
- Vendor classification
- Market positioning of vendors
- ASSA ABLOY AB
- Cityway SAS
- Conduent Inc.
- Confidex Ltd.
- Cubic Corp.
- Gemalto NV
- Giesecke+Devrient GmbH
- Masabi Ltd.
- Paragon Group Ltd.
- Rambus Inc.
PART 14: APPENDIX
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
- Definition of market positioning of vendors
PART 15: EXPLORE TECHNAVIO
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focus on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.