DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Surgical Robots Market By Component (Systems, Accessories, Services), By Mechanism of Control (Computer Control v/s Direct Telemanipulator), By Application (Endometriosis, Thoracic Surgery, Colorectal Surgery, Others), By Region, Forecast & Opportunities, 2025" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Surgical Robots Market is expected to grow at a formidable rate during the forecast period. The Global Surgical Robots Market is driven by the growing occurrences of degenerative and chronic diseases such as diabetes, CVD, among others. Additionally, associated benefits of surgical robots from both surgeons and patients perspectives are anticipated to propel the growth of the market over the next five years. Furthermore, technological innovations & advancements and new product launches by the major manufacturers such as introduction of flexible and cost effective robots are expected to foster the growth of the market until 2025.
The Global Surgical Robots Market is segmented based on component, mechanism of control, application, end-user, company and region. Based on component, the market can be categorized into systems, accessories and services. The accessories segment is expected to dominate the market over the next few years on account of extensive use of accessories in different surgical procedures. This leads to an increase in purchase of accessories. Furthermore, these accessories are replaced regularly after every surgical procedure, thereby driving the growth of the segment. Based on end-user, the market can be fragmented into hospitals & clinics, ambulatory surgical centers and others. The ambulatory surgical centers segment is expected to witness significant growth during the forecast years. This can be ascribed to the easy reimbursement procedures, which have made different surgical procedures affordable.
Regionally, the surgical robots market has been segmented into Asia-Pacific, North America, South America, Europe, and Middle East & Africa. Among these, Asia-Pacific is expected to witness significant growth during the forecast years in the overall surgical robots market owing to the increasing patient pool in the region. Additionally, growing number of hospitals and rapid development & adoption of latest technologies in healthcare is further expected to propel the market through 2025.
- Intuitive Surgical
- Stryker Corporation
- Mazor Robotics
- Smith & Nephew
- Hansen Medical
- Medrobotics Corporation
- TransEnterix Inc.
- THINK Surgical
- Zimmer Biomet
- Corindus Vascular Robotics
- Auris Health, Inc.
- CMR Surgical
- Verb Surgical
- Omnilife Science, Inc.
- Preceyes BV
- Titan Medical Inc.
Avatera Medical GmbH
Objective of the Study:
- To analyze and estimate the market size of the Global Surgical Robots Market from 2015 to 2018.
- To estimate and forecast the market size of the Global Surgical Robots Market from 2019 to 2025 and growth rate until 2025.
- To classify and forecast the Global Surgical Robots Market based on component, mechanism of control, application, end-user, company and regional distribution.
- To identify dominant region or segment in the Global Surgical Robots Market.
- To identify drivers and challenges for the Global Surgical Robots Market.
- To examine competitive developments such as expansions, new product launches, mergers & acquisitions, etc., in the Global Surgical Robots Market.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the Global Surgical Robots Market.
- To identify key sustainable strategies adopted by market players in the Global Surgical Robots Market.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Product Overview
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Voice of Customer
5. Global Surgical Robots Market Outlook
5.1. Market Size & Forecast
5.1.1. By Value
5.2. Market Share & Forecast
5.2.1. By Component (Systems, Accessories, Services)
5.2.2. By Mechanism of Control (Computer Control v/s Direct Telemanipulator)
5.2.3. By Application (Endometriosis, Thoracic Surgery, Colorectal Surgery, Heart Surgery, Urologic Surgery, Neurosurgery, Orthopedic Surgery, General Surgery, Others)
5.2.4. By End User (Hospitals & Clinics, Ambulatory Surgical Centers, Others)
5.2.5. By Company (2019)
5.2.6. By Region
5.3. Product Market Map
6. Asia-Pacific Surgical Robots Market Outlook
7. Europe Surgical Robots Market Outlook
8. North America Surgical Robots Market Outlook
9. South America Surgical Robots Market Outlook
10. Middle East and Africa Surgical Robots Market Outlook
11. Market Dynamics
12. Market Trends & Developments
13. Competitive Landscape
14. Strategic Recommendations
15. About Us & Disclaimer
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/yefcll