LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--SpendEdge has been monitoring the global server market and the market is poised to experience spend growth of about USD 95 billion between 2018-2023 at a CAGR of over 15.7% during the forecast period. Request Free Sample Pages.
Read the 106-page research report with TOC and LOE on "The Global Server Market, Pricing Outlook in Geographies that include APAC, North America, South America, and MEA, and insights into best practices to optimize procurement spend.”
This increase in server procurement will be primarily attributed to the establishment of multiple data centers to cater to the growing demand for data storage and management services. This growing demand is a result of the widespread adoption of digital and cloud technologies and IoT across both in-house and outsourced industries such as telecommunications, software and cloud services, healthcare, manufacturing, and BFSI, and government institutions.
The growing popularity of hyperscale data centers in North America is prompting a large-scale server procurement in the region. Hyperscale data centers use thousands of servers, which are mainly utilized by social network companies and cloud providers.
To get instant access to over 1000 market-ready procurement intelligence reports without any additional costs or commitment subscribe to our procurement platform.
Insights into server market price trends
- Factors like the tumultuous trade relations between the US and China and oversupply in the market will decrease the price of NAND flash memory, a component of servers. Consequently, this will limit or lead to a decline in the overall price of servers.
- The increasing competition in the market, particularly from ODM suppliers, is expected to drive the marketing cost of established suppliers in the server market.
Insights into strategies that will help buyers optimize their server procurement spend
- It is imperative for buyers to conduct an in-depth TCO analysis prior to procuring servers. This analysis must include an assessment of the buyer’s infrastructure requirements to support the servers and the probability of procuring the required support systems such as software licenses and operating systems. Such expenditure constitutes a significant share of the buyer’s overall server procurement spend.
- Category managers are advised to operate on a centralized supplier management and communication platforms that will foster better communication with suppliers on buyer’s dynamic requirements and improve collaboration on the development of new product lines. This will, in turn, result in faster development cycles for new products as per the unique operating needs of buyers.
COVID-19 Impact Assessment and Market Insights
SpendEdge’s reports now include an in-depth complimentary analysis of the COVID-19 impact on procurement and latest market data to help your company overcome sourcing challenges. Our Global Server Market Intelligence Report offers actionable procurement intelligence insights, sourcing strategies, and action plans to mitigate risks arising out of the current pandemic situation. The insights offered by our reports will help procurement professionals streamline supply chain operations and gain insights in the best procurement practices to mitigate losses.
To stay on top of latest trends and supply market information, check out SpendEdge’s knowledge center on COVID-19 impact assessment.
The top server suppliers enlisted in this report
This Global server market intelligence report has enlisted the top suppliers and their cost structures, SLA terms, best selection criteria, and negotiation strategies.
To get access to regular sourcing and procurement insights into markets for a lifetime activate your subscription to our digital procurement platform for free.
Some of the key topics covered in this report are:
- Server market spend segmentation by region
- Server supply market analysis
- Global Server best practices
- Regional spend opportunity for Server suppliers
- Server suppliers cost structure
- Total cost of ownership analysis in the Server market
- Server suppliers pricing models analysis
- Category management objectives to promote an optimized Server procurement
- Cost saving opportunities in the server market
Free sample of reports that you may like:
- Global Predictive Analytics Market - Procurement Market Intelligence Report
- Global Contact Center Outsourcing Category - Procurement Market Intelligence Report
SpendEdge shares your passion for driving sourcing and procurement excellence. We are the preferred procurement market intelligence partner for 120+ Fortune 500 firms and other leading companies across numerous industries. Our strength lies in delivering robust, real-time procurement market intelligence reports and solutions. To know more, https://www.spendedge.com/request-free-proposal