DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Aircraft Insulation Market By Aircraft Type, By Insulation Type, By Material Type, By Application Type, and By Region, Trend, Forecast, Competitive Analysis, and Growth Opportunity: 2020-2025" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This comprehensive report studies the aircraft insulation market over the trend period of 2014 to 2019 and the forecast period of 2020 to 2025.
The report estimates the current and future demand for aircraft insulation at the global, regional, and country levels. The report also studies all the major suppliers of aircraft insulation systems located across the globe. The vital data/information provided in the report can play a crucial role for market participants as well as investors in the identification of the low-hanging fruits available in the market as well as to formulate the growth strategies in order to expedite their growth process.
Aircraft Insulation Market: Highlights
The coronavirus is ending the aviation industry's 16-year boon. The possible impact of COVID-19 is anticipated to be graver than the SARS (2002-2003) and the MERS (2015). As per the recent estimates of IATA, the airline industry is expecting to record a possible loss of US$ 252 billion of passenger revenues, an equivalent of a 38% loss in RPKs in 2020 from 2019. The aircraft industry is among those industries which are hardest hit by the outbreak with airlines struggling amid a huge drop in air passenger traffic due to travel restrictions and complete lockdown of several countries. Several airlines are running at only 5% to 40% of their total capacity and are investing a huge amount on parking their fleets, leading to their stock fall out and bankruptcies of several regional airlines.
The industry was already struggling with the ongoing grounding of B737 Max, P&W 1100G engine series failure (A320neo), delayed deliveries of upcoming aircraft programs such as B777x, and revised production rates of key aircraft programs; A350XWB and B787 due to cancellation of orders. The industry was expecting to recover from most of the challenges from the 2nd Half of 2020 but the recent outbreak of fatal infectious disease, COVID-19, across regions further triggered the industry pain to an unprecedented level.
The following are the key features of the report:
- Market structure: Overview, industry life cycle analysis, supply chain analysis
- Market environment analysis: Growth drivers and constraints, Porter's five forces analysis, SWOT analysis
- Market trend and forecast analysis
- Market segment trend and forecast
- Competitive landscape and dynamics: Market share, product portfolio, product launches, etc.
- Attractive market segments and associated growth opportunities
- Emerging trends
- Strategic growth opportunities for the existing and new players
- Key success factors
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Aircraft Insulation Market Overview and Segmentation
3. Aircraft Insulation Market Assessment
3.2. Aircraft Insulation Market Trend and Forecast (US$ Million)
3.3. Profitability Analysis
3.4. Market Segments' Analysis (US$ Million)
3.5. Regional and Country-Level Analysis (US$ Million)
3.6. Market Drivers
3.7. Market Challenges
4. Competitive Analysis
4.2. Product Portfolio Analysis
4.3. Geographical Presence
4.4. Market Share Analysis
4.5. Porter's Five Forces Analysis
5. Aircraft Insulation Market Trend and Forecast by Aircraft Type (2014-2025)
6. Aircraft Insulation Market Trend and Forecast by Insulation Type
7. Aircraft Insulation Market Trend and Forecast by Material Type
8. Aircraft Insulation Market Trend and Forecast by Application Type
9. Aircraft Insulation Market Trend and Forecast by Region
10. Strategic Growth Opportunities
10.2. Market Attractive Analysis
10.2.1. Market Attractiveness by Aircraft Type
10.2.2. Market Attractiveness by Insulation Type
10.2.3. Market Attractiveness by Material Type
10.2.4. Market Attractiveness by Application Type
10.2.5. Market Attractiveness by Region
10.2.6. Market Attractiveness by Country
10.3. Emerging Trends
10.4. Growth Matrix Analysis
10.5. Key Success Factors (KSFs)
11. Company Profile of Key Players
11.1. BASF SE
11.2. Boyd Corporation
11.4. Darchem Engineering Limited
11.5. DuPont de Nemours Inc.
11.6. Hi-Temp Insulation, Inc.
11.7. Hutchinson SA
11.8. Tecnologie Industriali e Aeronautiche Srl
11.9. The 3M Company
11.10. Triumph Group, Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/5yodat