DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Operating Room Equipment Global Market Opportunities And Strategies To 2030: COVID 19 Implications and Growth" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This report provides the strategists, marketers and senior management with the critical information they need to assess the increasing demand for operating room equipment which play a critical role in the treatment of patients with Covid 19.
The global operating room equipment reached a value of nearly $27,937.0 million in 2019, having grown at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 3.98% since 2015, and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 3.95% to nearly $32,625.7 million by 2023. Also, the market is expected to grow to $35,196.9 million in 2025 at a CAGR of 3.87 % and to $42,660.1 million in 2030 at a CAGR of 3.92%.
Reasons to Purchase
- Outperform competitors using accurate up to date demand-side dynamics information.
- Understand how the market is experiencing rapid growth due to the coronavirus and how it is likely to stabilize as the impact of the virus abates.
- Identify growth segments for investment.
- Facilitate decision making on the basis of historic and forecast data and the drivers and restraints on the market.
- Create regional and country strategies on the basis of local data and analysis.
- Stay abreast of the latest customer and market research findings
- Benchmark performance against key competitors.
- Develop strategies based on likely future developments.
- Utilize the relationships between key data sets for superior strategizing.
- Suitable for supporting your internal and external presentations with reliable high-quality data and analysis
- Gain a global perspective on the development of the market.
This report describes and evaluates the global operating room equipment market. It covers two five-year periods, one three-year period and one six-year period including, 2015 to 2019, termed the historic period, and 2019 to 2023 forecast period, 2023-2025 forecast period and 2025 -2030 the forecast period.
Growth in the historic period resulted from rapid growth in the elderly population, favorable government decisions and increased healthcare spending and by rapid growth in emerging markets. Factors that negatively affected growth in the historic period were high prices of advanced anesthesia devices, lack of trained workers and technical resources and stringent regulatory approval processes for medical devices.
Going forward, faster economic growth, growing demand for minimally invasive surgery, increasing demand for critical care equipment, increasing prevalence of chronic diseases and government initiatives and efforts towards insurance reforms are expected to drive the market. Factors that could hinder the growth of the operating room equipment market in the future include challenges due to regulatory changes, geopolitical tensions, high cost of investment.
Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) is an infectious disease that is caused by a newly discovered coronavirus. The COVID-19 pandemic has impacted all industries directly or indirectly. Patients diagnosed with COVID-19 have a high chance of developing respiratory illness, distress, and insufficiency. So, there has been a surge in demand for life-saving equipment such as respiratory devices including ventilators, anesthesia gas masks, and other devices are required to support their treatment. With the number of cases across the globe increasing daily, most countries have gone into lockdowns, which disrupted the global supply chains and international trade. Healthcare providers and governments are looking for faster and newer solutions to monitor the spread.
The operating room equipment market is highly concentrated, with a small number of large players dominating the market. The top ten competitors in the market made up to 75.8% of the total market in 2019. Major players in the market include Medtronic Plc, Olympus Corporation, General Electric Company, Stryker Corporation, Koninklijke Philips N.V. and others.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Operating Room Equipment Market Executive Summary
2. Table of Contents
3. List of Figures
4. List of Tables
5. Report Structure
6.1.1. Segmentation By Geography
6.1.2. Segmentation By Type Of Equipment
6.1.3. Segmentation By End User
7. Operating Room Equipment Market Characteristics
7.1. Market Definition
7.2. Market Segmentation By Type Of Equipment
7.3. Market Segmentation By End Use
8. Operating Room Equipment Market, Supply Chain Analysis
8.1. Raw Material And Component Suppliers
8.3. End Users
9. Operating Room Equipment Market, Product Analysis - Product Examples
10. Operating Room Equipment Market Customer Information
10.1. Significant Proportion Of Surgeons Prefer Early Retirement Due To Physical Stress
10.2. Patients Opt Robot Assisted Surgery
11. Operating Room Equipment Market Trends And Strategies
11.1. Customized Multi-Parameter Monitors (MPMs)
11.2. Innovative Operating Room Equipment For Aging Population
11.3. EPAD Systems For Neuromonitoring
11.4. Next Generation Ultrasonic Surgical Devices
11.5. Multi Modal Surgical Devices
11.6. Pay Per Use Model
11.7. Smart Operating Room Lights
11.8. Voice Recognition Operating Room Equipment
11.9. Increasing Demand For The Modus V
12. Impact Of COVID-19 On The Operating Room Equipment Market
12.1.1. Respiratory Devices
12.1.3. Patient Monitoring Devices
13. Operating Room Equipment, Patients By Age Group Analysis
13.1.1. Geriatric Patients (Aged Above 65 Years)
13.1.2. Adult Patients (Aged Between 15 And 64 Years)
13.1.3. Pediatric Patients (Aged Below 15 Years)
14. Global Operating Room Equipment Market Size And Growth
14.1. Market Size
14.2. Historic And Forecast Market Growth, Value ($ Million)
- Getinge AB
- Abbott Laboratories
- AlsoEnergy (Skytron Energy)
- Alvo Medical
- B. Braun Melsungen
- Becton, Dickinson and Company
- Boston Scientific
- Canon Medical Systems
- Cardinal Health
- Covidien Healthcare
- Drgerwerk AG
- Fisher & Paykel Healthcare
- Fukuda Denshi
- General Electric Company
- Hill-Rom Holdings, Inc.
- Johnson & Johnson
- Karl Storz gmbh & co
- KLS Martin Group
- Koninklijke Philips N.V.
- Medtronic Plc
- Metran Co., Ltd.
- Mizuho OSI
- Nihon Kohden Corporation
- Olympus Corporation
- Opto Circuits
- ResMed Inc.
- Siemens Healthcare
- Simeon Medical GmbH & Co. KG
- Smiths Medical
- STAAN Bio-Med Engineering Private Limited
- Steris PLC
- Stryker Corporation
- Teleflex Incorporated
Thermo Fisher Scientific
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/xgco9a