DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Environmental Consulting Services Industry Outlook 2020-2030: COVID-19 Impact and Recovery" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global environmental consulting services market is expected to decline from $31.3 billion in 2019 to $30.4 billion in 2020 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of -2.9%. The decline is mainly due to economic slowdown across countries owing to the COVID-19 outbreak and the measures to contain it. The market is then expected to recover and grow at a CAGR of 3% from 2021 and reach $33.3 billion in 2023.
North America was the largest region in the global environmental consulting services market, accounting for 50% of the market in 2019. Western Europe was the second largest region accounting for 19% of the global environmental consulting services market. Africa was the smallest region in the global environmental consulting services market.
The environmental consulting services market is witnessing significant advances in technology. Such technologies are enabling businesses and households to reduce their carbon footprint.
For instance, Bloom Energy developed the fuel cell system technology that has the capacity to produce electricity without burning fossil fuel, thereby reducing emission of greenhouse gases. The company successfully installed the technology for Morgan Stanley's 750 thousand square feet New York office and a 6 acre solar panel field; both installations are expected to produce more than 3 million kilowatt hours (kWh) of energy per annum.
Rapid advancements in technology and rising environmental awareness are driving companies to adopt large-scale solar projects, thus advising on these projects provides attractive opportunities for environmental consulting companies.
This report covers market characteristics, size and growth, segmentation, regional and country breakdowns, competitive landscape, market shares, trends and strategies for this market. It traces the market's historic and forecast market growth by geography. It places the market within the context of the wider environmental consulting services market, and compares it with other markets.
- The market characteristics section of the report defines and explains the market.
- The market size section gives the market size ($b) covering both the historic growth of the market, the impact of the COVID 19 virus and forecasting its recovery.
- Market segmentations break down market into sub markets.
- The regional and country breakdowns section gives an analysis of the market in each geography and the size of the market by geography and compares their historic and forecast growth. It covers the impact and recovery trajectory of Covid 19 for all regions, key developed countries and major emerging markets.
- Competitive landscape gives a description of the competitive nature of the market, market shares, and a description of the leading companies. Key financial deals which have shaped the market in recent years are identified.
- The trends and strategies section analyses the shape of the market as it emerges from the crisis and suggests how companies can grow as the market recovers.
- The environmental consulting services market section of the report gives context. It compares the environmental consulting services market with other segments of the design, research, promotional and consulting services market by size and growth, historic and forecast. It analyses GDP proportion, expenditure per capita, environmental consulting services indicators comparison.
Key Topics Covered
1. Executive Summary
2. Report Structure
3. Environmental Consulting Services Market Characteristics
3.1. Market Definition
3.2. Key Segmentations
4. Environmental Consulting Services Market Product Analysis
4.1. Leading Products/ Services
4.2. Key Features and Differentiators
4.3. Development Products
5. Environmental Consulting Services Market Supply Chain
5.1. Supply Chain
5.3. End Customers
6. Environmental Consulting Services Market Customer Information
6.1. Customer Preferences
6.2. End Use Market Size and Growth
7. Environmental Consulting Services Market Trends And Strategies
8. Environmental Consulting Services Market Size And Growth
8.1. Market Size
8.2. Historic Market Growth, Value ($ Billion)
8.2.1. Drivers Of The Market
8.2.2. Restraints On The Market
8.3. Forecast Market Growth, Value ($ Billion)
8.3.1. Drivers Of The Market
8.3.2. Restraints On The Market
9. Environmental Consulting Services Market Regional Analysis
9.1. Global Environmental Consulting Services Market, 2019, By Region, Value ($ Billion)
9.2. Global Environmental Consulting Services Market, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, Historic And Forecast, By Region
9.3. Global Environmental Consulting Services Market, Growth And Market Share Comparison, By Region
10. Environmental Consulting Services Market Segmentation
10.1. Global Environmental Consulting Services Market, Segmentation By Type, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
- Site Remediation Consulting Services
- Others - Environmental Consulting Services
- Water And Waste Management Consulting Services
- Environment Management, Compliance And Due Diligence
10.2. Global Environmental Consulting Services Market, Segmentation By End-Users, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
- Mining, Manufacturing & Process Industries
- Energy & Utilities
- Government & Regulators
- Infrastructure & Development
11. Environmental Consulting Services Market Metrics
11.1. Environmental Consulting Services Market Size, Percentage Of GDP, 2015-2023, Global
11.2. Per Capita Average Environmental Consulting Services Market Expenditure, 2015-2023, Global
- Amec Foster Wheeler
- Tetra Tech
- Environmental Resource Management
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/20ap4k.