LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Technavio has been monitoring the HVAC test instruments market and it is poised to grow by USD 131.69 million during 2019-2023, progressing at a CAGR of 6% during the forecast period. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
Technavio suggests three forecast scenarios (optimistic, probable, and pessimistic) considering the impact of COVID-19. Please Request Latest Free Sample Report on Covid-19 Impact
The market is moderately fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate during the forecast period. Dwyer Instruments Inc., Fieldpiece Instruments Inc., Fortive Corp., Kanomax Corp., Mastercool Inc., PCE Americas Inc., Robert Bosch GmbH, Sauermann Industrie SA, Testo SE & Co. KGaA, and TSI Inc. are some of the major market participants. The demand for HVAC systems will offer immense growth opportunities. To make the most of the opportunities, market vendors should focus more on the growth prospects in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
Demand for HVAC systems has been instrumental in driving the growth of the market.
HVAC Test Instruments Market 2019-2023: Segmentation
HVAC Test Instruments Market is segmented as below:
- Airflow And Quality
- Temperature And Humidity
- Other Applications
- North America
- South America
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download latest free sample report of 2020-2024: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR32008
HVAC Test Instruments Market 2019-2023: Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. Our HVAC test instruments market report covers the following areas:
- HVAC Test Instruments Market size
- HVAC Test Instruments Market trends
- HVAC Test Instruments Market industry analysis
This study identifies growing concerns toward improving IAQ in residential and commercial buildings as one of the prime reasons driving the HVAC test instruments market growth during the next few years.
HVAC Test Instruments Market 2019-2023: Vendor Analysis
We provide a detailed analysis of vendors operating in the HVAC test instruments market, including some of the vendors such as Dwyer Instruments Inc., Fieldpiece Instruments Inc., Fortive Corp., Kanomax Corp., Mastercool Inc., PCE Americas Inc., Robert Bosch GmbH, Sauermann Industrie SA, Testo SE & Co. KGaA, and TSI Inc. Backed with competitive intelligence and benchmarking, our research reports on the HVAC test instruments market are designed to provide entry support, customer profile and M&As as well as go-to-market strategy support.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports.
HVAC Test Instruments Market 2019-2023: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2019-2023
- Detailed information on factors that will assist HVAC test instruments market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the HVAC test instruments market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the HVAC test instruments market
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of HVAC test instruments market vendors
Table Of Contents:
PART 01: EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
PART 02: SCOPE OF THE REPORT
- 2.1 Preface
- 2.2 Preface
- 2.3 Currency conversion rates for US$
PART 03: MARKET LANDSCAPE
- Market ecosystem
- Market characteristics
- Market segmentation analysis
PART 04: MARKET SIZING
- Market definition
- Market sizing 2018
- Market size and forecast 2018-2023
PART 05: FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
PART 06: MARKET SEGMENTATION BY APPLICATION
- Market segmentation by application
- Comparison by application
- Airflow and quality - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- Temperature and humidity - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- Electrical - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- Other applications - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- Market opportunity by application
PART 07: CUSTOMER LANDSCAPE
PART 08: GEOGRAPHIC LANDSCAPE
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- APAC - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- North America - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- Europe - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- MEA - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- South America - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity
PART 09: DECISION FRAMEWORK
PART 10: DRIVERS AND CHALLENGES
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
PART 11: MARKET TRENDS
- Growing popularity of wireless HVAC test instruments
- Increasing popularity of smart HVAC systems
- Shift of HVAC systems toward adoption of low GWP refrigerants
PART 12: VENDOR LANDSCAPE
- Landscape disruption
- Competitive scenario
PART 13: VENDOR ANALYSIS
- Vendors covered
- Vendor classification
- Market positioning of vendors
- Dwyer Instruments Inc.
- Fieldpiece Instruments Inc.
- Fortive Corp.
- Kanomax Corp.
- Mastercool Inc.
- PCE Americas Inc.
- Robert Bosch GmbH
- Sauermann Industrie SA
- Testo SE & Co. KGaA
- TSI Inc.
PART 14: APPENDIX
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
- Definition of market positioning of vendors
PART 15: EXPLORE TECHNAVIO
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focus on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.