LEHI, Utah--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Canopy, the leading cloud-based practice management platform for accounting professionals, announced that the company is currently offering CPE and CE courses free of charge.
“With the closure of many in-person events this year where practitioners would normally receive CPE credits, we wanted to make this moment easier for accountants by offering our CPE and CE courses for free,” said Davis Bell, CEO, Canopy. “Each course is curated to deliver high-quality tax, accounting, and business strategy information by some of today’s leading industry experts. With requirements for ongoing education still in place during this time, we are glad to make this platform even more accessible to accounting professionals.”
As an IRS-approved continuing education provider, Canopy’s CPE and CE courses offer:
- Self-study via video - Professionals can study at their own pace with video courses or join regularly scheduled webinars Monday through Friday.
- Relevant content - A selection of the most current technical and non-technical information
- Industry-leading instructors - Experienced and engaging professionals offer a wide range of topics with high quality, real-world experience. In addition, Canopy’s catalog is routinely updated with new, relevant courses.
- Instant certificate delivery - Credits are automatically filed with the IRS and certificates are available for download.
- Accreditation - All courses are accredited by NASBA, the IRS and/or state licensing bodies across the U.S.
The most popular courses Canopy offers include topics like:
- Section 199A
- Managing Ethical Dilemmas
- Responding to the Most Common IRS Notices
- Offer in Compromise
- Challenges Running A Virtual Practice
Canopy provides a cloud-based practice management and tax resolution software to thousands of accounting professionals nationwide. The modern, easy-to-use software cuts out accounting practice busywork, improves the client experience, and brings all the different tools a practitioner needs under one roof. Start a free account at www.getcanopy.com.