DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Accounting Services Global Market Opportunities and Strategies to 2023" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This report from the publisher provides the strategists, marketers and senior management with the critical information they need to assess the global accounting services market.
The global accounting services market reached a value of nearly $574.4 billion in 2019, having grown at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 5.7% since 2015.
Growth in the historic period resulted from globalization, outsourcing back-end operations to low-cost economies. Factors that negatively affected growth in the historic period were accounting scandals, regulatory challenges, and unstable political and social situations.
Reasons to Purchase
- Outperform competitors using accurate up to date demand-side dynamics information.
- Identify growth segments for investment.
- Facilitate decision making on the basis of historic and forecast data and the drivers and restraints on the market.
- Create regional and country strategies on the basis of local data and analysis.
- Stay abreast of the latest customer and market research findings
- Benchmark performance against key competitors.
- Develop strategies based on likely future developments.
- Utilize the relationships between key data sets for superior strategizing.
- Suitable for supporting your internal and external presentations with reliable high quality data and analysis
- Gain a global perspective on the development of the market.
The accounting services market is segmented by type of services into payroll services, tax preparation services, and bookkeeping, financial auditing and other accounting services. The bookkeeping, financial auditing and other accounting services was the largest segment of the accounting market, accounting for $424.18 billion or 73.8% of the total market in 2019. It is also expected to be the fastest-growing segment going forward at a CAGR of 6.6%.
North America was the largest region in the accounting services market, accounting for 42.6% of the global market in 2019. It was followed by Western Europe, Asia Pacific, and other regions. Going forward, the fastest growing regions in the accounting services market will be South America and Eastern Europe, where growth will be at CAGRs of 8.4% and 7.7% respectively from 2019-2023.
Market-trend-based strategies for the accounting services market include investing in cloud based accounting software, blockchain technology, communication technology, and artificial intelligence and companies should try automating the redundant processes that involve manual labor. Business strategies adopted by major companies in the accounting services market include investing in technology to digitalize the business, expanding in other geographies, integrate and gain competitive advantage and in acquisitions and mergers to strengthen their service offerings.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Accounting Services Market Executive Summary
2. Table of Contents
3. List of Figures
4. List of Tables
5. Report Structure
6.1.1. Segmentation By Geography
6.1.2. Segmentation By Type
7. Accounting Services Market Characteristics
7.1. Market Definition
7.2. Segmentation By Service Type
8. Accounting ServicesMarket,Supply Chain Analysis
8.1.2. Accounting Services Providers
9. Accounting ServicesMarket,Product Analysis -Product/Service Examples
10. Accounting Services Market Customer Information
10.1. Outsourced Accounting Yields Greater Client Satisfaction
10.2. Revenue From Client Accounting Services Is Increasing
10.3. Accounting Services Are Often Outsourced By Small Businesses
11. Accounting Services Market Trends And Strategies
11.1. Cloud-Based Accounting Software To Enhance Efficiency
11.2. Blockchain Technology For Accounting Practices To Enhance Accuracy And Compliance
11.3. Increase In Outsourcing At Accounting Firms
11.4. Accounting Services Using New Communication Technologies
11.5. Artificial Intelligence Fully Automates Accounting Tasks
12. Global Accounting Services Market Size And Growth
12.1. Market Size
12.2. Historic Market Growth, Value ($ Billion)
12.2.1. Drivers Of The Market 2015-2019
12.2.2. Restraints On The Market 2015-2019
12.3. Forecast Market Growth, Value ($ Billion)
12.3.1. Drivers Of The Market 2019-2023
12.3.2. Restraints On The Market 2019-2023
13. Accounting Services Market, Regional Analysis
13.1. Global Accounting Services Market, 2019, By Region, Value ($ Billion)
13.2. Global Accounting Services Market, 2015 - 2023, Historic And Forecast, By Region
13.3. Global Accounting Services Market, 2019-2023, Growth And Market Share Comparison, By Region
14. Global Accounting Services Market Segmentation
14.1. Global Accounting Services Market, Segmentation By Type Of Service, 2015 - 2023, Value ($ Billion)
15. Global Accounting Services Market Comparison with Macro Economic Factors
15.1. Accounting Services Market Size, Percentage Of GDP, Global
15.2. Per Capita Average Accounting Services Market Expenditure, Global
- ADP (Automatic Data Processing, Inc.)
- Alvarez & Marsal
- Baker Tilly
- BDO (Binder Dijker Otte) International Limited
- Champion Accountants
- Charles Ghadban Accounting
- Crowe Horwath
- DSG Chartered Accountants
- Ernst & Young
- Grant Thornton
- Italian Accountants Studio Del Gaizo Picchioni
- KML Bookkeeping Services
- Moore Stephens UK
- Pan-China CPA
- Picco Accounting
- PWC (PricewaterhouseCoopers)
- Rodl Partner
- Ruihua CPA
- Spira Twist & Associates
Studio International Tornamb
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/v4ched