DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "4-Hour Virtual Seminar on Good Laboratory Practices (GLPs) Comparing and Contrasting GMP" webinar has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Good Laboratory Practices (GLPs), 21 CFR part 58 are not set of guidelines but they are regulations for conducting non-clinical laboratory studies that support or are intended to support applications for research or marketing permits for products such as food and color additives, human and animal drugs, medical devices for human use, biological products and electronic products that are regulated by the FDA.
GLPs are enforceable by law. They do not include manufacturing of product. GLPS are for non-clinical laboratory studies in which tests article are studied in test system under laboratory conditions to determine their safety. This does not include studies utilizing human subjects, or clinical studies, or field trials on animals.
The objective of this webinar is to compare and contrast between Good Laboratory Practices and Good Manufacturing practices.
- What are Good Laboratory Practices
- Why were they created
- What is the objective of GLPs and how are they associated with GMPs and SOPs
- Statistical procedures for data evaluation
- Instrumentation validation
- Analytical and laboratory certification
- Documentation and maintenance of records
- Consequences of noncompliance
- Disqualification and reinstatement
Who Will Benefit
- Quality Assurance Personnel
- Quality Control Personnel
- Research and Development Personnel
- Regulatory Affairs Personnel
- Project Managers
- Manufacturing Managers
- Validation Engineers
- Internal Auditing Personnel
- Microbiology Personnel
Key Topics Covered:
- GLP: Good Laboratory Practice
- GLP is an FDA Regulation
- Definition of GLPs
- History of GLPs
- Why was GLP Created?
- Objectives of GLP
- Mission of GLP
- Instrumentation Validation
- Analyst Certification
- Laboratory Certification
- Grounds for Disqualification
- Consequences of Noncompliance
- Reinstatement of a Disqualified Facility
For more information about this webinar visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/vql3j4
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.