DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Skin Aesthetic Devices Market to 2027 - Global Analysis and Forecasts by Product; Treatment; End User, and Geography" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global skin aesthetic devices market is expected to reach US$ 4,332.90 million in 2027 from US$ 1,797.49 million in 2019; the market is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 11.7% from 2020 to 2027.
The growth of the skin aesthetic devices market is primarily attributed to the factors such as rising preference toward minimally invasive procedures, increase in number of cosmetic surgeries, and growth in population between the ages 30 and 65 years. However, high cost of surgeries along with clinical risks and complications associated with aesthetic procedures are the factors impeding the skin aesthetic devices market growth. However, increasing disposable incomes and the expanding middle-class population are likely to offer significant opportunities for the growth of the global skin aesthetic device providers in the coming years.
In the recent years, the adoption of minimally invasive procedures has increased worldwide due to their benefits such as smaller incisions, faster recovery times, and reduced pain and scarring. Moreover, these surgeries are known for a greater accuracy rate compared to traditional open surgical procedures. According to the American Society of Plastic Surgeons (ASPS), the number of minimally invasive cosmetic procedures has increased by ~200% since 2000, with no indication of reduction.
Further, in 2018, almost 18 million people underwent minimally invasive surgical as well as cosmetic procedures in the US. This signifies that nearly 250,000 more procedures were performed in 2018 as compared to previous year. In 2018, the ASPS member plastic surgeons performed ~12,000 more liposuction procedures and 13,000 more breast augmentations surgeries.
- Cutera Inc.
- Merz Pharma
- Candela Corporation
- Sciton, Inc.
- Venus Concept
- Allergan plc.
- Alma Lasers
Reasons to Buy:
- Save and reduce time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the growth, size, leading players and segments in the skin aesthetic devices market.
- Highlights key business priorities in order to assist companies to realign their business strategies.
- The key findings and recommendations highlight crucial progressive industry trends in the global skin aesthetic devices market, thereby allowing players across the value chain to develop effective long-term strategies.
- Develop/modify business expansion plans by using substantial growth offering developed and emerging markets.
- Scrutinize in-depth global market trends and outlook coupled with the factors driving the market, as well as those hindering it.
- Enhance the decision-making process by understanding the strategies that underpin security interest with respect to client products, segmentation, pricing and distribution
Key Topics Covered:
2. Skin Aesthetic Devices Market - Key Takeaways
3. Research Methodology
4. Skin Aesthetic Devices - Market Landscape
4.2 PEST Analysis
4.3 Expert Opinion
5. Global Skin Aesthetics Devices Market - Industry Dynamics
5.1 Key Drivers
5.1.1 Preference toward minimally invasive procedures
5.1.2 Increase in number of cosmetic surgeries
5.1.3 Growth in population between the ages 30 and 65 years
5.2 Key Market Restraints
5.2.1 High cost of surgeries
5.2.2 Clinical Risks and complications associated with aesthetic procedures
5.2.3 Impact of COVID-19 on medical aesthetic industry
5.3 Key Market Opportunities
5.3.1 Increasing disposable incomes and the expanding middle-class population
5.4 Future Trends
5.4.1 Product innovations
5.5 Impact Analysis
6. Skin Aesthetic Devices Market - Global Analysis
6.1 Global Skin Aesthetic Devices Market Revenue Forecast And Analysis
6.2 Global Skin Aesthetic Devices Market, By Geography - Forecast And Analysis
6.3 Market Positioning of Key Players
7. Skin Aesthetic Devices Market Analysis - By Product Type
7.2 Skin Aesthetic Devices Market Revenue Share, by Product Type (2019 and 2027)
7.3 Laser Skin Resurfacing Devices
7.4 Nonsurgical Skin Tightening Devices
7.5 Micro-Needling Products
7.6 Light Therapy Devices
8. Skin Aesthetic Devices Market - By Treatment
8.2 Skin Aesthetic Devices Market, by Treatment, 2019 and 2027 (%)
8.3 Skin Tightening
8.4 Instant Rejuvenation
8.5 Body Contouring
8.6 Laser Lipo
8.7 Other Treatments
9. Skin Aesthetic Devices Market - By End User
9.2 Skin Aesthetic Devices Market, by End User, 2019 and 2027 (%)
9.3 Hospitals and Aesthetic Clinics
9.4 Medical Spas and Beauty Salons
9.5 Home Settings
10. Skin Aesthetic Devices Market- Geographic Analysis
10.1 North America: Skin Aesthetic Devices Market
10.2 Europe: Skin Aesthetic Devices Market
10.3 Asia Pacific: Skin Aesthetic Devices Market
10.4 Middle East & Africa: Skin Aesthetic Devices Market
10.5 South and Central America: Skin Aesthetic Devices Market
11. Skin Aesthetic Devices Market - Industry Landscape
11.2 Growth Strategies Done by the Companies in the Market, (%)
11.3 Organic Developments
11.4 Inorganic Developments
12. COMPANY PROFILES
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/e0adll