DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Advanced Distribution Management System Market 2020-2024" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The publisher has been monitoring the global advanced distribution management system market 2020-2024 and it is poised to grow by USD 1.74 bn during 2020-2024, progressing at a CAGR of 19% during the forecast period.
The report on the global advanced distribution management system market 2020-2024 provides a holistic analysis, market size and forecast, trends, growth drivers, and challenges, as well as vendor analysis covering around 25 vendors.
The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment. The market is driven by growing demand for energy and cost efficiency. In addition, rapid adoption of smart grid technology is anticipated to boost the growth of the global advanced distribution management system market 2020-2024 as well.
Key Topics Covered:
- Market Overview
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2019
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2019 - 2024
Five Forces Analysis
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by Component
- Market segments
- Comparison by Component placement
- Software - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Analytics - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Services - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by Component
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- North America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Europe - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- APAC - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- South America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- MEA - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
Drivers, Challenges, and Trends
- Market drivers
- Volume driver - Demand led growth
- Volume driver - Supply led growth
- Volume driver - External factors
- Volume driver - Demand shift in adjacent markets
- Price driver - Inflation
- Price driver - Shift from lower to higher priced units
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Landscape disruption
- Vendor Analysis
- Market positioning of vendors
- ABB Ltd.
- ETAP/Operation Technology Inc.
- General Electric Co.
- Indra Sistemas SA
- International Business Machines Corp.
- Open Systems International Inc.
- Oracle Corp.
- S&C Electric Co.
- Schneider Electric
- Siemens AG
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/72bzv4