DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Automated Optical Inspection (AOI) System Market by Type (2D AOI, 3D AOI), Technology (Inline AOI, Offline AOI), Industry (Consumer Electronics, Telecommunications, Automotive, Medical Devices, Aerospace & Defense) and Region - Global Forecast to 2025" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The AOI system market was valued at USD 610 million in 2019 and is expected to reach USD 1,583 million by 2025, at a CAGR of 16.0% during 2020-2025.
Major factors fueling the growth of the market include increasing demand for consumer electronics, increasing need for high-quality electronic components, demand for higher productivity by electronics manufacturing services (EMS) companies, and growing demand for AOI systems in automotive electronics.
Inline AOI accounted for a larger share of automated optical inspection (AOI) system market in 2019.
Inline AOI systems offer a higher rate of PCB inspection, which is ideal for electronics manufacturing companies involved in high volume production. Hence, most large manufacturing companies install multiple inline AOI systems in their production lines to speed up the inspection process.
Consumer Electronics segment to hold a major share of automated optical inspection (AOI) system market during the forecast period.
The consumer electronics segment is expected to hold the largest share of the overall automated optical inspection (AOI) system market during the forecast period. The miniaturization of electronic gadgets has further increased the complexity of internal circuits and components. To efficiently inspect complex PCBs of small and compact consumer electronic devices, manufacturers are increasingly using advanced AOI systems to offer high-quality products to customers.
APAC to be the largest market for automated optical inspection (AOI) systems during the forecast period.
APAC is the leading region for the global PCB production market, with countries such as China, Taiwan, Japan, and South Korea. The increase in the high-volume manufacturing of PCBs creates a demand for AOI systems with faster inspection speed.
- Growing Demand For Consumer Electronics
- Increasing Need For High-Quality Electronic Components
- Demand For Higher Productivity By Electronics Manufacturing Services (EMS) Companies
- Growing Demand For AOI Systems In Automotive Electronics
- High Installation Cost Of AOI Systems
- False Call Rate Of Image-Based AOI Systems
- Requirement Of Highly Skilled Personnel
- Newer Applications For AOI Systems Apart From PCB Inspection
- Emergence Of Smart Technology
- Growing Demand For AOI Systems For The Inspection Of Ic Substrates
- Requirement Of Sophisticated Hardware And Software Systems To Handle A Large Amount Of Data
- Availability Of Superior Inspection Technology As A Substitute
- Lack Of Awareness Regarding Recent Technological Innovations In The AOI Ecosystem
- Koh Young
- Test Research, Inc. (TRI)
- Daiichi Jitsugyo (DJK)
- Goepel Electronic
- Marantz Electronics
- Machine Vision Products
- Mycronic Ab (VI Technology)
- AOI Systems
- DCB Automation
- Stratus Vision
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/it5f9p