DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Soap And Other Detergents Global Market Report 2020" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global soap and other detergents market was worth $ 100.04 billion in 2019. It is expected to grow at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 7.5% and reach $133.85 billion by 2023.
The soap and other detergents market has been geographically segmented into North America, Western Europe, Asia-Pacific, Eastern Europe, South America and Middle East & Africa. In 2019, Asia Pacific accounts for around 33% of the market.
This report provides the strategists, marketers and senior management with the critical information they need to assess the global soap and other detergents market.
Reasons to Purchase
- Gain a truly global perspective with the most comprehensive report available on this market covering 12+ geographies.
- Create regional and country strategies on the basis of local data and analysis.
- Identify growth segments for investment.
- Outperform competitors using forecast data and the drivers and trends shaping the market.
- Understand customers based on the latest market research findings.
- Benchmark performance against key competitors.
- Utilize the relationships between key data sets for superior strategizing.
- Suitable for supporting your internal and external presentations with reliable high quality data and analysis
Report will be updated with the latest data and delivered to you within 3-5 working days of order.
The soap and other detergents market covered in this report is segmented by type into laundry detergent, soap, dishwashing detergent, toothpaste, others. It is also segmented by end use into body, clothing, others.
The introduction of innovative new products is a key factor leading to growth of the soap and other detergent industry. Manufacturers continue to focus on innovative product development to meet the unmet needs of their customers. Companies are launching anti-allergy soaps and natural ingredients containing detergents that are widely adopted. For instance, in 2019, Unilever, a British-Dutch consumer goods company launched new liquid detergent product under the brand Hindustan Unilever (HUL), 'Love Home and Planet', which is HUL's fifth fabric wash brand, thereby is driving the demand for the soap and other detergents market globally.
With increasing water scarcity worldwide, soap and other detergent manufacturers are working continously on creating opportunities for water-efficient laundry products. These water-efficient laundry products, require less water for rinsing as these concentrated detergents contains chemicals with less water dependent laundry ingredients. Furthermore, these products also cut down packaging and transportation cost for the manufacturers. In 2015, Unilever launched the Sustainable Washing Challenge, aiming for improvement in the cleaning products and reduction in the water consumption used to wash clothes. Thereby, are driving the market of soap and other detergents in the forecast period.
Major players in the market are Procter & Gamble, Ecolab Inc, Unilever plc, Henkel AG & Co KGaA, Church & Dwight Co. Inc, Colgate-Palmolive Company, Dial, Reckitt Benckiser Group plc, The Clorox Company, Lion Corp.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Soap And Other Detergents Market Characteristics
3. Soap And Other Detergents Market Size And Growth
3.1. Global Soap And Other Detergent Historic Market, 2015 - 2019, $ Billion
3.1.1. Drivers Of The Market
3.1.2. Restraints On The Market
3.2. Global Soap And Other Detergent Forecast Market, 2019 - 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
3.2.1. Drivers Of The Market
3.2.2. Restraints On the Market
4. Soap And Other Detergents Market Segmentation
4.1. Global Soap And Other Detergents Market, Segmentation By Type, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
- Laundry Detergent
- Dishwashing Detergent
4.2. Global Soap And Other Detergents Market, Segmentation By End Use, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
5. Soap And Other Detergents Market Regional And Country Analysis
5.1. Global Soap And Other Detergents Market, Split By Region, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
5.2. Global Soap And Other Detergents Market, Split By Country, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
- Procter & Gamble
- Ecolab Inc
- Unilever plc
- Henkel AG & Co KGaA
- Church & Dwight Co. Inc
- Colgate-Palmolive Company
- Reckitt Benckiser Group plc
- The Clorox Company
- Lion Corp.
- Johnson and Johnson
- US Chemical
- Nafine Chemical Industry Group Co., Ltd.
- Nice Group
- Nafine Chemical Industry Group
- Zep Inc.
- The Sun Products Corporation
- State Industrial Products Corporation
- Akzo Nobel Spg
- Betco Corporation
- The Original Bradford Soap Works
- Den-Mat Holdings
- Rose Raining
- Kutol Products Company
- Sheffield Pharmaceuticals
- James Austin Company
- Piedmont Chemical Industries
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/b73fzt