DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Semiconductors - Market Analysis, Trends, and Forecasts" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Semiconductors market worldwide is projected to grow by US$160.7 Billion, driven by a compounded growth of 4.3%.
Memory, one of the segments analyzed and sized in this study, displays the potential to grow at over 3.9%. The shifting dynamics supporting this growth makes it critical for businesses in this space to keep abreast of the changing pulse of the market. Poised to reach over US$175.5 Billion by the year 2025, Memory will bring in healthy gains adding significant momentum to global growth.
Representing the developed world, the United States will maintain a 3.4% growth momentum. Within Europe, which continues to remain an important element in the world economy, Germany will add over US$5.8 Billion to the region's size and clout in the next 5 to 6 years. Over US$4.7 Billion worth of projected demand in the region will come from the rest of the European markets. In Japan, Memory will reach a market size of US$9.8 Billion by the close of the analysis period. As the world's second largest economy and the new game changer in global markets, China exhibits the potential to grow at 6.8% over the next couple of years and add approximately US$45.6 Billion in terms of addressable opportunity for the picking by aspiring businesses and their astute leaders.
Presented in visually rich graphics are these and many more need-to-know quantitative data important in ensuring quality of strategy decisions, be it entry into new markets or allocation of resources within a portfolio. Several macroeconomic factors and internal market forces will shape growth and development of demand patterns in emerging countries in Asia-Pacific, Latin America and the Middle East. All research viewpoints presented are based on validated engagements from influencers in the market, whose opinions supersede all other research methodologies.
Competitors identified in this market include:
- Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.
- Amkor Technology, Inc.
- Analog Devices, Inc.
- Applied Materials, Inc.
- Bharat Electronics Ltd.
- Bourns, Inc.
- Bright Led Electronics Corporation
- Broadcom Inc.
- Carlo Gavazzi Holding AG
- CML Technologies GmbH & Co. KG
- Cree, Inc.
- Cypress Semiconductor Corporation
- Digi International, Inc.
- Diodes, Inc.
- ELAN Microelectronics Corporation
- eMagin Corporation
- Fujitsu Ltd.
- GCT Semiconductor, Inc.
- Hitachi Ltd.
- Honeywell International, Inc.
- Infineon Technologies AG
- IPG Photonics Corporation
- Kingston Technology Co., Inc.
- Lattice Semiconductor Corporation
- Linear Technology Corporation
- Lite-on Semiconductor Corporation
- Melexis NV
- Microchip Technology, Inc.
- Microsemi Corporation
- MOSPEC Semiconductor Corporation
- NVIDIA Corporation
- Oki Electric Industry Co., Ltd.
- OmniVision Technologies, Inc. (OVT)
- ON Semiconductor Corporation
- Robert Bosch GmbH
- ROHM Co., Ltd.
- Samsung Semiconductor, Inc. (SSI)
- Seiko Epson Corporation
- Semtech Corporation
- TOREX Semiconductor Ltd.
- Vishay Intertechnology, Inc.
Key Topics Covered:
II. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
- Global Competitor Market Shares
- Semiconductors Competitor Market Share Scenario Worldwide (in %): 2019 & 2025
2. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS
3. MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
4. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
III. MARKET ANALYSIS
GEOGRAPHIC MARKET ANALYSIS
- Market Facts & Figures
- US Semiconductors Market Share (in %) by Company: 2019 & 2025
- Market Facts & Figures
- European Semiconductors Market: Competitor Market Share Scenario (in %) for 2019 & 2025
REST OF EUROPE
REST OF ASIA-PACIFIC
REST OF LATIN AMERICA
UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
REST OF MIDDLE EAST
V. CURATED RESEARCH
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/6u7u5