COSTA MESA, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--SC Distributors, LLC (“SC”), an established wholesale distributor of high-quality alternative investment products, is reporting increased usage of its innovative, online Advisor Portal in response to today’s rapidly evolving business climate. As Financial Advisors and RIAs adapt to an environment in which it’s increasingly difficult to engage face-to-face with their clients and strategic partners, having 24/7 access to an advanced technology platform – complete with tools, insights and timely information – is proving to be valuable during these unprecedented times.
“Our focus right now is to be of service to our Advisor and RIA partners as we all adapt our daily processes in response to the changing business environment,” stated Pat Miller, President of SC Distributors. “Now, more than ever, we are all utilizing technology to connect, educate and inform. With in-person meetings proving to be more difficult or eliminated altogether, our Advisor Portal allows us to bring a full suite of services to our partners - when they need it – to help them stay informed and communicate effectively with their clients.”
The SC Distributors’ Advisor Portal contains a number of online tools to help Advisors - who are either in their offices or working remotely - to access a variety of critical information and services including:
- Innovative Investor Portal provides an Advisor’s accredited investors with online access to a password-protected, multi-media portal including investor education, asset overviews, videos and so much more.
- Access to Asset Management Resources to allow Advisors to engage directly with our fund management teams to better understand the opportunities available with our Digital Infrastructure offerings.
- Live Chat to provide immediate answers to questions or real-time access to information to help an Advisor return to working with their clients and prospects as quickly as possible.
- PPM Generator is a fully integrated system for Advisors who are conducting private placement business with their accredited investors. In summary, Advisors can generate private placement memorandums (“PPMs”) on their own, anytime they want, and then send the PPMs directly to their clients along with confidential access to an Investor Portal. All activities related to an individual PPM are monitored to help support required compliance throughout the process and Advisors receive alerts each step of the way.
- Electronic Signature is now available via the DocuSign platform to allow accredited investors and the Advisor to review and execute PPM subscription documents electronically.
- Comprehensive Online Data Vault to enable RIAs and Due Diligence professionals to access key product educational information while performing detailed reviews of our alternative investment offerings.
“We understand and appreciate how Advisors need to adapt to the current environment and want to make sure they know that we’re striving to provide them with the ability to get everything they need, at any time of day, in order to streamline and simplify this area of their practice,” stated Ken Jaffe, President of SCORE Systems, the technology company that built and licenses the Advisor Portal platform. “We want our Advisor and RIA partners to know that we’re here and ready to help in any way that we can.”
Financial advisors can contact an SC Wholesaler or National Account Manager directly for specific information on how to register for access to the Advisor Portal. Investment professionals can also contact the SC service team at 1 (877) 907-1148 for further information.
About SC Distributors
SC Distributors and its affiliated company, Strategic Capital Fund Management, share a common goal of creating, managing, and distributing compelling alternative investment solutions that are characterized by cutting-edge asset classes and distinct product structures. Together, the companies are dedicated to providing financial advisors and their clients with compelling investment funds that offer the potential for attractive risk adjusted returns and capital preservation. Since its inception, SC Distributors has raised nearly $5 billion in investor capital for a variety of investment offerings.