DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Asia Pacific High-Flow Nasal Cannula Market to 2027- Regional Analysis and Forecasts by Component; Application; End User and Country" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The APAC high-flow nasal cannula market is expected to reach US$ 2,536.52 Mn in 2027 from US$ 951.53 Mn in 2018. The market is projected to grow with a CAGR of 11.7% from 2019-2027.
COPD cases in India has increased from 28.1 million (27.0-29.2) in 1990 to 55.3 million (53.1-57.6) in 2016. Also, an increase in prevalence was observed from 3.3% to 4.2%. The age-standardized COPD prevalence and DALY rates in 2016 were highest in the less developed low epidemiological transition level (ETL) state group.
According to the University of Washington's Global Burden of Disease study, 2018, after heart disease, Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD) was the second-highest cause of death in India in 2017, killing approximately 1 million (958,000) Indians. Moreover, as per the IndiaSpend reported in January 2018, COPD led to 13% of all deaths in India, and 7.5 million were at risk of the disease in 2016. Thus, the demand for high flow nasal cannula market is expected to increase in the forecast period.
In 2018, the India high-flow nasal cannula market held the largest share of the APAC high-flow nasal cannula market. India has largest share and fastest growing because various research institutes focus on improving the standard of the treatment for COPD. For instance, Chest Research Foundation (CRF) in Pune, India, conducts research on airways diseases such as asthma and COPD in India, especially with the focus on regional variations and etiological factors and clinical evaluation of drugs for the treatment of these diseases.
Reasons to Buy
- Save and reduce time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the growth, size, leading players and segments in the high-flow nasal cannula market.
- Highlights key business priorities in order to assist companies to realign their business strategies.
- The key findings and recommendations highlight crucial progressive industry trends in the APAC high-flow nasal cannula market, thereby allowing players across the value chain to develop effective long-term strategies.
- Develop/modify business expansion plans by using substantial growth offering developed and emerging markets.
- Scrutinize in-depth APAC market trends and outlook coupled with the factors driving the market, as well as those hindering it.
Enhance the decision-making process by understanding the strategies that underpin security interest with respect to client products, segmentation, pricing and distribution.
Key Topics Covered:
2. Asia-Pacific High-Flow Nasal Cannula Market - Key Takeaways
3. Asia-Pacific High-Flow Nasal Cannula Market - Market Landscape
4. Asia-Pacific High-Flow Nasal Cannula Market- Key Market Dynamics
4.1 Key Market Drivers
4.1.1 Growing Elderly Population
4.1.2 Increasing Chronic Respiratory Disease Across APAC
4.2 Key Market Restraints
4.2.1 After Effects Of High Flow Nasal Cannula
4.3 Key Market Opportunity
4.3.1 Emerging Markets in Asia Pacific Region
4.4 Future Trend
4.4.1 Growing Usage of Home Based Oxygen Therapy
4.5 Impact Analysis
5. High-Flow Nasal Cannula Market - Asia-Pacific Analysis
5.1 Asia-Pacific High-Flow Nasal Cannula Market Revenue Forecasts And Analysis
5.2 Market Positioning
5.3 Performance Of Key Players
6. Asia-Pacific High-Flow Nasal Cannula Market Analysis - By Component
6.2 Component Market Revenue And Forecasts Analysis (US$ Mn)
6.3 Air Oxygen Blender
6.4 Nasal Cannula
6.5 Heated Inspiratory Circuit
6.6 Active Humidifier
7. Asia-Pacific High-Flow Nasal Cannula Market Analysis - By Application
7.2 Asia-Pacific High-Flow Nasal Cannula Market, By Application 2018 & 2027 (%)
7.4 Acute Respiratory Failure
7.5 Acute Heart Failure
7.6 Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease
8. Asia-Pacific High-Flow Nasal Cannula Market Analysis - By End User
8.2 Asia-Pacific High-Flow Nasal Cannula Market, By Applicaton 2018 & 2027 (%)
8.3 Ambulatory Surgical Centers
8.5 Long-Term Care Centers
9. Asia-Pacific High-Flow Nasal Cannula Market Revenue And Forecasts To 2027
9.1 Asia-Pacific High-Flow Nasal Cannula Market
9.1.1 Asia Pacific High-Flow Nasal Cannula Market Revenue and Forecasts to 2027 (US$ Mn)
9.1.2 Asia Pacific High-Flow Nasal Cannula Market Revenue And Forecasts to 2027, By Component (US$ Mn)
9.1.3 Asia Pacific High-Flow Nasal Cannula Market Revenue And Forecasts to 2027, By Application (US$ Mn)
9.1.4 Asia Pacific High-Flow Nasal Cannula Market Revenue And Forecasts to 2027, By End User (US$ Mn)
9.1.5 Asia Pacific High-Flow Nasal Cannula Market Revenue and Forecast to 2027, By Country (%)
9.1.9 South Korea
10. High-Flow Nasal Cannula Market -Industry Landscape
10.1.1 Recent Developments by Players in the High-Flow Nasal Cannula Market
11. High-Flow Nasal Cannula Market-Key Company Profiles
11.1 Fisher & Paykel Healthcare Limited
11.3 Teleflex Incorporated
11.4 Hamilton Company
11.5 Great Group Medical Co., Ltd.
11.6 Salter Labs (Sunmed, LLC)
11.7 TNI Medical AG.
11.8 Flexicare (Group) Limited
11.10 Mek-Ics Co., Ltd.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/3qxkq