The global ethyl alcohol manufacturing market was worth $493.49 billion in 2019. It is expected to grow at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 8% and reach $657.24 billion by 2023.
Ethyl Alcohol Market Global Report 2020 from the author provides the strategists, marketers and senior management with the critical information they need to assess the global ethyl alcohol market.
Reasons to Purchase
- Gain a truly global perspective with the most comprehensive report available on this market covering 12+ geographies.
- Create regional and country strategies on the basis of local data and analysis.
- Identify growth segments for investment.
- Outperform competitors using forecast data and the drivers and trends shaping the market.
- Understand customers based on the latest market research findings.
- Benchmark performance against key competitors.
- Utilize the relationships between key data sets for superior strategizing.
- Suitable for supporting your internal and external presentations with reliable high quality data and analysis
- Report will be updated with the latest data and delivered to you within 3-5 working days of order.
The ethyl alcohol market consists of sales of ethyl alcohol and related services. Ethyl alcohol is used as a solvent in the synthesis of other organic chemicals, as an ingredient in alcoholic beverages like beer, wine or brandy, and as a gasoline additive in the automotive industry. Ethyl alcohol also known as ethanol or grain alcohol is a volatile, flammable, colorless liquid industrially used as a chemical intermediate to make pharmaceutical ingredients or as a solvent.
The ethyl alcohol market has been geographically segmented into North America, Western Europe, Asia-Pacific, Eastern Europe, South America and Middle East & Africa. In 2018, North America was the largest region in the ethyl alcohol market.
The ethyl alcohol market covered in this report is segmented by end use industry into automotive, food and beverages, pharmaceutical, personal care, others. It is also segmented by feedstock type into coarse-grain based ethanol, sugarcane based ethanol, wheat-based ethanol
Rising demand for ethanol in the food processing industry is contributing to the growth of the ethyl alcohol market. It is used as an intoxicating ingredient in manufacturing alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages such as vodka and gin. Additionally, ethyl alcohol is also used as a natural product in non-alcoholic beverages. Due to increased ready-to-eat, frozen and packaged foods, the food processing industry is growing significantly.
As a result, the demand from the food processing industry has also increased due to growing population through new births and migrations, which further increases the industry's production and demand for ethanol. The demand for ethanol in the food processing industry will lead to the expansion of the global market for ethyl alcohol. For example, in India, the ethanol market is expected to grow from $2.50 billion in 2018 to $7.38 billion by 2024, at a CAGR of 14.50% due to ethanol use in applications such as food and beverages. Rising demand for ethanol in food processing industry is expected to boost the demand for ethyl alcohol during the forecast period, driving the market.
In October 2019, The Andersons, Inc., a USA-based company specialized in agriculture, grain, rail, plant nutrients, and ethanol merged with Marathon Petroleum Corp. to form a new entity, The Andersons Marathon Holdings LLC. The merger is expected to enhance and broaden the ethyl alcohol facilities.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Ethyl Alcohol Market Characteristics
3. Ethyl Alcohol Market Size And Growth
3.1. Global Ethyl Alcohol Historic Market, 2015 - 2019, $ Billion
3.1.1. Drivers Of The Market
3.1.2. Restraints On The Market
3.2. Global Ethyl Alcohol Forecast Market, 2019 - 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
3.2.1. Drivers Of The Market
3.2.2. Restraints On the Market
4. Ethyl Alcohol Market Segmentation
4.1. Global Ethyl Alcohol Market, Segmentation By End Use Industry, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
- Food and Beverages
- Personal Care
4.2. Global Ethyl Alcohol Market, Segmentation By Feedstock Type, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
- Coarse-Grain Based Ethanol
- Sugarcane Based Ethanol
- Wheat-Based Ethanol
5. Ethyl Alcohol Market Regional And Country Analysis
5.1. Global Ethyl Alcohol Market, Split By Region, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
5.2. Global Ethyl Alcohol Market, Split By Country, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
- Advanced Bioenergy LLC
- Andersons Ethanol Group
- Archer Daniels Midland Company
- Aventine Renewable Energy
- British Petroleum
- Cargill Corporation
- Green Plains Inc.
- Kirin Holding Company
- LyondellBasell Industries NV
- Mitsubishi Chemical Corporation
- Pacific Ethanol Inc.
- Sasol Limited
- Solvay Group
- INEOS Group Holdings SA
Merck Millipore (U.S.)
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/ruwar2