DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Nondestructive Testing Equipment and Services: Ultrasonic, Radiographic, Eddy Current and Others" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The report has been prepared in an easily understandable format with a number of tables and charts/figures. The scope of the report includes a detailed study of global and regional markets for various types of NDT technologies and the necessary equipment for these technologies, as well as the market for NDT services offered by companies worldwide.
This study provides an overview of NDT, the developmental history of various technologies, profiles of market leaders and their products as well as the consolidation trends within the industry.
- 64 tables
- An overview of the global market for nondestructive testing (NDT) equipment and services with emphasis on key NDT methods such as ultrasonic, radiographic, eddy current, acoustic emission, liquid penetration, magnetic particle, infrared thermal imaging etc.
- Analyses of global market trends with data from 2018 to 2019, estimates for 2020 and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2025
- Regional dynamics of the global NDT market covering key geographical regions, including North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and other emerging economies (rest of the World)
- Discussion of key NDT end-user markets and sales by the technologies used within each market
- A look at the key NDT technologies, including their individual histories and application areas
- Identification of companies best positioned to meet the high demand supply ration of NDT products and services
- Patent analysis covering significant patent allotments
- Company profiles of market leading players in NDT business, including Advanced OEM Solutions, Comet Technology Corp., FujiFilm Holdings Corp., Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., and Williamson Corp.
Key Topics Covered:
Chapter 1 Introduction
Chapter 2 Summary and Highlights
Chapter 3 Technology Background
Chapter 4 Market Breakdown by Technology
Chapter 5 Market Breakdown by Application
Chapter 6 Patent Analysis and New Developments
- Patent Review
- Importance of Patent Analysis
- Analysis of Sample U.S. Patents
- Patent Analysis Based on Country of Origin
- Patent Analysis Based on Year Issued
- Patent Analysis Based on Technology
- Patent Analysis Based on Patents Issued to Companies
- New Developments in NDT Technology and Applications
Chapter 7 Analysis of Market Opportunities
- Driving Forces for the NDT Industry
- Strategies for Staying Competitive in NDT Industry
- Future of NDT Technologies
- Future of Ultrasonic NDT
- Future of Eddy Current NDT
- Future of Radiography NDT
- Future of Acoustic Emission NDT
- Future of Infrared Thermography NDT
- Acquisitions and Mergers in NDT Equipment/Services Industry
Chapter 8 Company Profiles
Chapter 9 List of NDT Patents
Chapter 10 Appendix A: Manufacturers
Chapter 11 Appendix B: Glossary of NDT Terms and Their Abbreviations
- 3Dx-Ray Ltd.
- Advanced Inspection Technologies
- Advanced NDT Ltd.
- Advanced Oem Solutions
- Advantage NDT Supplies Ltd.
- Airstar Inc.
- AMC Instruments SRL
- American Science & Engineering Inc.
- Analogic Corp.
- Anritsu Corp.
- Anritsu Infivis Co., Ltd.
- Aolong Group
- At-Automation Technology Gmbh
- Balteau NDT
- Bosello High Technology SRL
- Bruel & Kjaer Sound & Vibration Measurement A/S
- Bruker AXS
- Carestream NDT
- Chemetall Gmbh
- Chemetall Americas
- Clampon AS
- Comet Holding AG
- Comet Technology Corp.
- Controle Mesure Systems
- Cygnus Instruments Ltd.
- Danatronics Corp.
- Dandong Huari Science Electric Co., Ltd.
- Dandong NDT Equipment
- Dandong Yangguang Instrument Co., Ltd
- Dasel Sistemas
- Digital Wave Corp.
- Digitexx Data Systems Inc.
- Dolphitech AS
- Drr NDT Gmbh & Co. Kg & Many More
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/tqug02