DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Europe Narcolepsy Market to 2027 - Regional Analysis and Forecasts By Type; Distribution Channel and Country" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Europe, the narcolepsy market, is anticipated to reach US$ 1,532.5 Mn in 2027 from US$ 671.1 Mn in 2018. The market is projected to grow with a CAGR of 9.7% from 2019-2027.
The European narcolepsy market is expected to grow due to key driving factors such as growing research and developments and increasing awareness across the region. The market is divided into countries such as Germany, UK, France, Italy, and Spain. In Europe, narcolepsy with cataplexy is a rare disease with an estimated prevalence of 0.02% in European populations.
The European narcolepsy market is segmented as type, product and distribution channels. Based on type the market is segmented as narcolepsy with cataplexy, narcolepsy without cataplexy, and secondary narcolepsy. Based on the product the market is categorized as central nervous system (CNS) stimulants, sodium oxybate, and antidepressants. And based on the distribution channel the market is classified as hospital pharmacies and retail pharmacies.
In 2018, the narcolepsy with cataplexy segment held the largest market share of the narcolepsy market, by type. This segment is expected to dominate the market in 2027 owing to the rising episodes of cataplexy that are expected to be encountered among 55-60% of patients suffering from narcolepsy. The segment is also anticipated to witness the fastest growth rate during the forecast period, 2019 to 2027.
Reasons to Buy
- Save and reduce time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the growth, size, leading players and segments in the European narcolepsy market.
- Highlights key business priorities in order to assist companies to realign their business strategies.
- The key findings and recommendations highlight crucial progressive industry trends in the European narcolepsy market, thereby allowing players across the value chain to develop effective long-term strategies.
- Develop/modify business expansion plans by using substantial growth offering developed and emerging markets.
- Scrutinize in-depth regional market trends and outlook coupled with the factors driving the market, as well as those hindering it.
Enhance the decision-making process by understanding the strategies that underpin security interest with respect to client products, segmentation, pricing, and distribution.
Key Topics Covered:
2. Europe Narcolepsy Market - Key Takeaways
3. Europe Narcolepsy Market - Market Landscape
3.2 Market Segmentation
3.3 PEST Analysis
4. Europe Narcolepsy Market - Key Dynamics
4.1 Key Market Drivers
4.1.1 Growing Research and Developments
4.1.2 Increasing Awareness Across the Region
4.2 Key Market Restraints
4.2.1 Challenge Related to Narcolepsy
4.3 Key Market Opportunity
4.3.1 Reimbursement For Drugs
4.4 Future Trend
4.4.1 Developments in Pharmaceutical Sector to Treat Narcolepsy
4.5 Impact Analysis Of Drivers and Restraints
5. Narcolepsy Market - Regional Analysis
5.1 Europe Narcolepsy Market Revenue Forecasts and Analysis
5.2 Performance Of Key Players
5.2.1 Jazz Pharmaceuticals plc
5.2.2 Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd.
6. Narcolepsy Market Analysis and Forecasts to 2027 - Type
6.2 Type Market Revenue and Forecasts Analysis (US$ Mn)
6.3 Europe Narcolepsy With Cataplexy Market Revenue and Forecasts To 2027, By Type (Us$ Mn)
6.4 Narcolepsy With Cataplexy Market
6.5 Narcolepsy Without Cataplexy Market
6.6 Secondary Narcolepsy Market
7. Narcolepsy Market Analysis and Forecasts to 2027 - Product
7.2 Product Market Revenue and Forecasts Analysis (US$ Mn)
7.3 Europe Narcolespy Market Revenue and Forecasts To 2027, By Product (US$ Mn)
7.4 Central Nervous System Stimulants Market
7.5 Sodium Oxybate Market
7.6 Antidepressants Market
8. Narcolepsy Market Analysis and Forecasts to 2027 - Distribution Channel
8.2 Distribution Channel Market Revenue and Forecasts Analysis (US$ Mn)
8.3 Europe Narcolespy Market Revenue and Forecasts To 2027, By End User (US$ Mn)
8.4 Hospital Pharmacies Market
8.5 Retail Pharmacies Market
9. Narcolepsy Market Revenue And Forecasts To 2027 - Geographical Analysis
9.1 Europe Narcolepsy Market
9.1.2 Europe Narcolepsy Market Revenue Overview, by Country (2017) (US$ Mn)
9.1.3 Europe Narcolepsy Market Revenue and Forecasts to 2027 (US$ Mn)
9.1.4 Europe Narcolepsy Market Revenue And Forecasts to 2027, By Type (US$ Mn)
9.1.5 Europe Narcolepsy Market Revenue And Forecasts to 2027, By Product (US$ Mn)
9.1.6 Europe Narcolepsy Market Revenue And Forecasts to 2027, By Distribution Channel (US$ Mn)
9.1.7 Europe Narcolepsy Market Revenue and Forecasts to 2027, By Country (%)
9.1.8 Germany Narcolepsy Market Revenue and Forecasts to 2027 (US$ Mn)
9.1.9 UK Narcolepsy Market Revenue and Forecasts to 2027 (US$ Mn)
9.1.10 France Narcolepsy Market Revenue and Forecasts to 2027 (US$ Mn)
9.1.11 Italy Narcolepsy Market Revenue and Forecasts to 2027 (US$ Mn)
9.1.12 Spain Narcolepsy Market Revenue and Forecasts to 2027 (US$ Mn)
10. Narcolepsy Market - Industry Landscape
10.2 Comparative Company Analysis
10.3 Growth Strategies Done By The Companies In The Market, (%)
10.4 Organic Developments
10.5 Inorganic Developments
11. Narcolepsy Market - Key Company Profiles
11.1 Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd.
11.2 Jazz Pharmaceuticals Plc
11.3 Arena Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
11.4 Graymark Healthcare, Inc.
11.5 Novartis AG
11.6 Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Limited
11.7 Mylan N.V.
11.9 Shionogi & Co., Ltd.
11.10 Ligand Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/loxmjv