DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Variable Life Insurance Global Market Report 2020" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Variable Life Insurance Market Global Report 2020 from the author provides strategists, marketers and senior management with the critical information they need to assess the global variable life insurance market.
Reasons to Purchase
- Gain a truly global perspective with the most comprehensive report available on this market covering 50+ geographies.
- Create regional and country strategies on the basis of local data and analysis.
- Identify growth segments for investment.
- Outperform competitors using forecast data and the drivers and trends shaping the market.
- Understand customers based on the latest market research findings.
- Benchmark performance against key competitors.
- Utilize the relationships between key data sets for superior strategizing.
- Suitable for supporting your internal and external presentations with reliable high quality data and analysis
- Report will be updated with the latest data and delivered to you within 3-5 working days of order.
Where is the largest and fastest growing market for the variable life insurance? How does the market relate to the overall economy, demography and other similar markets? What forces will shape the market going forward? The Variable Life Insurance Market Global Report from the author answers all these questions and many more.
The report covers market characteristics, size and growth, segmentation, regional and country breakdowns, competitive landscape, market shares, trends and strategies for this market
- The Market Characteristics section of the report defines and explains the market.
- The Market Size section gives the market size ($b) covering both the historic growth of the market and forecasting the future. Drivers and restraints looks at the external factors supporting and controlling the growth of the market.
- Market Segmentations break down market into sub markets.
- The Regional and Country section gives an analysis of the market in each geography and the size of the market by geography and compares their historic and forecast growth. It covers all the regions, key developed countries and major emerging markets. It draws comparisons with country populations and economies to understand the importance of the market by country and how this is changing.
- Competitive Landscape gives a description of the competitive nature of the market, market shares, and a description of the leading companies. Key financial deals which have shaped the market in recent years are identified.
- The Trends and Strategies section highlights the likely future developments in the market and suggests approaches companies can take to exploit this.
- Markets Covered: 1) By Type: Fixed Premium, Variable Universal Life Insurance 2) By End User: Agency, Brokers, Bancassurance, Digital & Direct Channels
- Companies Mentioned: Allianz, AXA, Generali, Ping An Insurance, China Life Insurance
- Countries: Australia, Brazil, China, France, Germany, India, Indonesia, Japan, Russia, South Korea, UK, USA
- Regions: Asia-Pacific, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, North America, South America, Middle East, Africa
- Time Series: Five years historic and forecast.
- Data Segmentations: country and regional historic and forecast data, market share of competitors, market segments.
- Sourcing and Referencing: Data and analysis throughout the report is sourced using end notes.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Variable Life Insurance Market Characteristics
3. Variable Life Insurance Market Size And Growth
3.1. Global Variable Life Insurance Historic Market, 2015 - 2019, $ Billion
3.1.1. Drivers Of The Market
3.1.2. Restraints On The Market
3.2. Global Variable Life Insurance Forecast Market, 2019 - 2022F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
3.2.1. Drivers Of The Market
3.2.2. Restraints On the Market
4. Variable Life Insurance Market Segmentation
4.1. Global Variable Life Insurance Market, Segmentation By Type, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2022F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
- Fixed Premium Variable Universal Life Insurance
4.2. Global Variable Life Insurance Market, Segmentation By End User, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2022F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
- Agency Brokers
- Bancassurance Digital & Direct Channels
5. Variable Life Insurance Market Regional And Country Analysis
5.1. Global Variable Life Insurance Market, Split By Region, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2022F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
5.2. Global Variable Life Insurance Market, Split By Country, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2022F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
- Ping An Insurance
- China Life Insurance
- Prudential PLC
- Munich Re
- Zurich Insurance
- Nippon Life Insurance
- Japan Post Holdings
- Berkshire Hathaway
- Manulife Financial
- Swiss RE
- Prudential Financial
- Legal & General
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/m7zcpe