DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Liquid Handling Technology Market to 2027 - Global Analysis and Forecasts by Product; Type; Application; End User; and Geography" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global liquid handling technology market is expected to reach US$ 5,705.63 Mn in 2027 from US$ 3,201.36 Mn in 2018. The market is estimated to grow with a CAGR of 6.7% from 2019-2027.
The key factors that are driving the growth of liquid handling technology market are increasing drug discovery activities, growing biopharmaceutical industry and rising research and development expenses. Whereas, the market is expected to have slow growth due to the scarcity of skilled professionals during the forecast period.
In the past few years, the biopharmaceutical industry has experienced exponential growth and is growing in the developing region at an extraordinary pace. The North American region owe highly advanced techniques that enable it to offers more of the biotechnology products in the market. Regions such as Europe and the Asia Pacific have speeded up their investments and interest in the field of biotechnology, whereas regions such as South and Central America and the Middle East are developing their biotechnology industry significantly.
Reasons to Buy
- Save and reduce time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the growth, size, leading players and segments in the liquid handling technology market.
- Highlights key business priorities in order to assist companies to realign their business strategies.
- The key findings and recommendations highlight crucial progressive industry trends in the global liquid handling technology market, thereby allowing players across the value chain to develop effective long-term strategies.
- Develop/modify business expansion plans by using substantial growth offering developed and emerging markets.
- Scrutinize in-depth global market trends and outlook coupled with the factors driving the market, as well as those hindering it.
Enhance the decision-making process by understanding the strategies that underpin security interest with respect to client products, segmentation, pricing and distribution.
Key Topics Covered:
2. Liquid Handling Technology Market - Key Takeaways
3. Research Methodology
3.2 Secondary Research
3.3 Primary Research
4. Liquid Handling Technology- Market Landscape
4.2 PEST Analysis
4.3 Expert Opinion
5. Liquid Handling Technology Market - Key Dynamics
5.1 Key Drivers
5.1.1 Increasing Drug Discovery Activities
5.1.2 Growing Biopharmaceutical Industry
5.1.3 Rising Research and Development Expenses
5.2 Key Restraints
5.2.1 Scarcity of Skilled Professionals
5.3 Key Market Opportunities
5.3.1 Growth Opportunities in Developing Countries
5.4 Future Trends
5.4.1 Technologies of Genomics
5.5 Impact Analysis
6. Liquid Handling Technology Market - Global Analysis
6.1 Global Liquid Handling Technology Market Revenue Forecasts And Analysis
6.2 Global Liquid Handling Technology Market, By Geography - Forecasts And Analysis
6.3 Positioning Of Key Players
7. Liquid Handling Technology Market Analysis And Forecasts To 2027 - Product
7.2 Global Liquid Handling Technology Market, By Product 2018 & 2027 (%)
7.3 Automated Workstations
7.4 Small Devices
7.5.2 Consumables Market Revenue and Forecast to 2027 (US$ Mn)
7.5.4 Disposable Tips
7.5.5 Tubes and Plates
8. Liquid Handling Technology Market Analysis And Forecasts To 2027 - Type
8.2 Global Liquid Handling Technology Market, By Type 2018 & 2027 (%)
8.3 Automated Liquid Handling
8.4 Manual Liquid Handling
8.5 Semi-Automated Liquid Handling
9. Liquid Handling Technology Market Analysis And Forecasts To 2027 - Application
9.2 Global Liquid Handling Technology Market, By Application 2018 & 2027 (%)
9.3 Drug Discovery and ADME-Tox Research
9.4 Cancer and Genomic Research
10. Liquid Handling Technology Market Analysis And Forecasts To 2027 - End User
10.2 Global Liquid Handling Technology Market, By End User 2018 & 2027 (%)
10.3 Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology Companies
10.4 Contract Research Organization (CRO)
10.5 Academic and Research Institutes
11. Liquid Handling Technology Market Revenue And Forecasts To 2027 - Geographical Analysis
11.1 North America Liquid Handling Technology Market Revenue and Forecasts To 2027
11.2 Europe Liquid Handling Technology Market Revenue and Forecasts To 2027
11.3 Asia Pacific Liquid Handling Technology Market Revenue and Forecasts To 2027
11.4 Middle East & Africa Liquid Handling Technology Market Revenue and Forecasts To 2027
11.5 South and Central America Liquid Handling Technology Market Revenue and Forecasts To 2027
12. Liquid Handling Technology Market - Industry Landscape
13. Liquid Handling Technology Market-Key Company Profiles
13.1 Agilent Technologies, Inc.
13.2 Aurora Biomed Inc.
13.3 Autogen Inc.
13.4 Danaher (Beckman Coulter, Inc.)
13.5 Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc.
13.6 Analytik Jena AG ()
13.7 Corning Incorporated
13.9 Formulatrix, Inc
13.10 Gilson Incorporated
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/rh01p8