DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Daylight Market - Global Outlook and Forecast 2020-2025" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global daylight market is driven by the rise in construction output at national, regional, and global levels. The market will witness rapid growth during the forecast period, driven by an increased emphasis on environmental sustainability and reduction of energy consumption in commercial and residential buildings. Moreover, inspired by installation in new buildings as well as renovation and replacement of existing structures. Daylight systems are used in both residential and commercial facilities, including retail, hospitality, hospitals, educational institutes, government institutes, warehouses, and other industrial facilities.
Key Market Insights
- The analysis of the global daylight market provides sizing and growth opportunities for the forecast period 2020-2025.
- Provides comprehensive insights on the latest industry trends, forecast, and growth drivers in the market.
- Includes a detailed analysis of growth drivers, challenges, and investment opportunities.
- Delivers a complete overview of segments and the regional outlook of the daylight market.
- Offers an exhaustive summary of the vendor landscape, competitive analysis, and key strategies to gain competitive advantage.
The increase in green buildings is one of the major drivers for the growth of the daylighting market. Green buildings are known as sustainable and high-performance buildings. These buildings are designed to reduce the overall impact of the built environment on human health and the natural environment by efficiently reducing the use of energy, water, and other resources, protecting the health of the residents, and improving the productivity of employees. Daylight systems are considered an effective way in which a building can meet its sustainable standards, as they can provide an abundance of natural light, which reduces or eliminates the need for electric lighting during the daytime.
Further, the rising demand for renewable energy is driving the use of photovoltaic systems. Building-integrated photovoltaic technology (BIPV) can provide aesthetical, economical, and technological solutions for electric self-sufficiency in buildings. It is the most promising technology for harvesting solar energy in urban areas. It offers multiple benefits for buildings, including power generation from renewable energy resources, daylighting solutions, heating and cooling load reduction, and others.
Insights by Vendors
The global daylight market is highly competitive, with the presence of a large number of public and private companies. These vendors typically compete on key parameters such as product design, quality, reliability, support services, and price. Rapid technological advancements are adversely impacting the vendors as consumers are expecting continuous innovations and upgrades of products. The present scenario is driving vendors to alter and refine their unique value proposition to achieve a strong market presence.
- VKR Group
- Other Vendors
- Kingspan Light + Air
- Sun-Tek Skylights
- Onyx Solar Group
- Skyview Skylight
- Skydome Skylights
- Lamilux Heinrich Strunz Group
- Colombia Skylights
- CrystaLite Inc.
- Solatube International
- Daylight America
- Atrium Windows and Doors
- Weather Shield
- IQ Glass
- Reynaers Aluminium
Market Growth Opportunities & Trends
- Regulation on Energy Efficiency Driving Skylight Demand
- Growing Number of Smart & Self-Sustainable Homes
Rising Demand for Tubular Skylights
Market Growth Enablers
- Growth of Green Building Activities
- Rising Demand for BIPV Systems
Sustainability Reshaping Global Construction Market
- High Cost of Installation
- Raw Material Price Volatility
- Lack of Knowledge & Education on Daylighting
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/bc1pnw