DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Lateral Flow Immunoassay Based Rapid Test Market by Application Type Technique type and End User: Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2019-2026" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global LFIA based rapid test market was valued at $4,725 million in 2018, and is projected to reach $8,494 million by 2026, registering a CAGR of 7.6% from 2019 to 2026.
It is estimated that LFIA based rapid test market is expected to experience significant market growth during the forecast period as these tests are easy to perform, quick, and provide specific results; hence, are used in settings with limited resources. In addition, increased promotional activities by manufacturers encourage the usage these tests, which further facilitate the growth of the market. However, stringent government regulations for the approval of rapid tests and recall of several products due to false results are expected to impede the market growth.
Moreover, increase in awareness regarding early diagnosis of disease, surge in initiatives by the government agencies, increase in incidence of infectious diseases, and need for low cost as well as accurate diagnostic testing are further supports the market growth.
Key Players Profiled
- Abbott Laboratories (Alere Inc.)
- Becton, Dickinson and Company
- Bio-rad Laboratories, Inc.
- Danaher Corporation (Cepheid, Inc.)
- Hologic, Inc.
- Quidel Corporation
- F. Hoffmann-La Roche AG (Roche Diagnostics)
- BIOMERIEUX SA
- QIAGEN N.V.
Thermo Fisher Scientific
Key Findings of the LFIA Based Rapid Test Market:
- As per the application, the infectious disease segment is expected to exhibit the fastest growth, registering a CAGR of 7.8% from 2019 to 2026, in terms of value.
- On the basis of the technique type, the multiplex detection assay segment is expected to exhibit the fastest growth, registering a CAGR of 8.9% from 2019 to 2026, in terms of value.
- By end user, the hospitals & Clinics segment is expected to grow at the highest CAGR of 11.6% from 2019 to 2026, in terms of value.
Region wise, Asia-Pacific is expected to witness the highest growth rate, registering a CAGR of 10.6% during the forecast period, in terms of volume.
Key Topics Covered:
2. Executive Summary
3. Market Overview
3.1. Market Definition And Scope
3.2. Key Findings
3.2.1. Top Investment Pockets
3.2.2. Market Player Positioning, 2018
3.3. Market Dynamics
18.104.22.168. Benefits Of Lfia Based Rapid Tests Over Laboratory Testing
22.214.171.124. Increase In Initiatives Of Government And Nonprofit Organizations Towards Health Awareness
126.96.36.199. Increase In Healthcare Expenditure Worldwide
188.8.131.52. Inadequate Reimbursement Policies For Lfia Based Rapid Test Diagnostics
184.108.40.206. Growth Opportunities In The Emerging Markets
220.127.116.11. Increase In Prevalence Of Various Chronic And Infectious Diseases Across The World
3.3.4. Impact Analysis
4. Lfia Based Rapid Test Market, By Application
4.1.1. Market Size And Forecast
4.2. Infectious Disease
4.2.1. Key Market Trends, Growth Factors, And Opportunities
4.2.2. Market Size And Forecast, By Type
18.104.22.168.1. Mosquito-Borne Diseases Market Size And Forecast, By Type
22.214.171.124.2.1. Dengue Diseases Market Size
126.96.36.199.3.1. Chikungunya Diseases Market Size
188.8.131.52.4.1. Malaria Diseases Market Size
184.108.40.206.5.1. Others Diseases Market Size
4.2.3. Market Size And Forecast, By Region
4.2.4. Market Analysis, By Country
4.3. Pregnancy & Fertility
5. Lfia Based Rapid Test Market, By Technique Type
5.1.1. Market Size And Forecast
5.2. Competitive Assay Lfia Based Rapid Test
5.3. Sandwich Assay Lfia Based Rapid Test
5.4. Multiplex Detection Assay Lfia Based Rapid Test
6. Lfia Based Rapid Test Market, By End User
6.1.1. Market Size And Forecast
6.2. Hospital & Clinic
6.3. Diagnostic Laboratory
6.4. Home Care
7. Lfia Based Rapid Test Market By Region
7.1.1. Market Size And Forecast
7.2. North America
8. Competitive Landscape
8.2. Competitive Dashboard
8.3. Competitive Heatmap
9. Company Profiles
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/oinmzr