DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Hip Replacement Implant - Market Analysis, Trends, and Forecasts" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Hip Replacement Implant market worldwide is projected to grow by US$2.1 Billion, driven by a compounded growth of 3.8%. Total Hip Replacement Implant, one of the segments analyzed and sized in this study, displays the potential to grow at over 4.3%. The shifting dynamics supporting this growth makes it critical for businesses in this space to keep abreast of the changing pulse of the market. Poised to reach over US$4.2 Billion by the year 2025, Total Hip Replacement Implant will bring in healthy gains adding significant momentum to global growth.
Representing the developed world, the United States will maintain a 3% growth momentum. Within Europe, which continues to remain an important element in the world economy, Germany will add over US$77.5 Million to the region's size and clout in the next 5 to 6 years. Over US$61.5 Million worth of projected demand in the region will come from Rest of Europe markets.
In Japan, Total Hip Replacement Implant will reach a market size of US$215.3 Million by the close of the analysis period. As the world's second largest economy and the new game changer in global markets, China exhibits the potential to grow at 6% over the next couple of years and add approximately US$603 Million in terms of addressable opportunity for the picking by aspiring businesses and their astute leaders.
Presented in visually rich graphics are these and many more need-to-know quantitative data important in ensuring quality of strategy decisions, be it entry into new markets or allocation of resources within a portfolio. Several macroeconomic factors and internal market forces will shape growth and development of demand patterns in emerging countries in Asia-Pacific, Latin America and the Middle East. All research viewpoints presented are based on validated engagements from influencers in the market, whose opinions supersede all other research methodologies.
Competitors identified in this market include, among others,
- B. Braun Melsungen AG
- DJO Global, Inc.
- Exactech, Inc.
- MicroPort Scientific Corporation
- OMNIlife science, Inc.
- Smith & Nephew PLC
- Stryker Corporation
- Zimmer Biomet Holdings, Inc.
Key Topics Covered:
I. INTRODUCTION, METHODOLOGY & REPORT SCOPE
II. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
- Hip Implants: A Prelude
- Global Hip Replacement Implants Market Poised for Healthy Growth, Driven by Technological Innovations and Increasing Hip Fractures
- Total Hip Replacement Implants Segment Dominates the Market
- Metal-on-Plastic Hip Implants Hold a Significant Market Share, Driven by the Advantages Offered
- Increasing Demand for Ceramic Hip Implants
- 3-D Printing Technology to Aid Hip Implants Market
- Global Competitor Market Shares
- Hip Replacement Implant Competitor Market Share Scenario Worldwide (in %): 2019 & 2025
2. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS
3. MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
- Growth in Number of Hip Replacement Procedures - A Key Driver for the Hip Replacement Implant Market
- Rising Aging Population and Increase in Hip-Related Conditions to Drive Demand for Hip Replacement Implants
- Increasing Healthcare Expenditure Drives Demand for Hip Replacement Implant Market
- Rising Incidence of Osteoporosis Leading to Hip Fractures Results in Increased Demand for Hip Implants
- Growing Incidence of Road Traffic Accidents to Increase the Need for Hip Replacement Implants
- Growing Urbanization and Rising Disposable Income Offers the Affordability for Hip Implants
- Technological Advancements Bolster the Market Growth
4. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
III. MARKET ANALYSIS
GEOGRAPHIC MARKET ANALYSIS
V. CURATED RESEARCH
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/a9ng7f