DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "United States Modular Kitchen Market, By Design (L-Shaped Kitchen, U-Shaped Kitchen, Straight/One-walled & Others), By Product Type (Floor Cabinets & Wall Cabinets, Tall Storage & Others), By Sales Category, By Region, Competition, Forecast & Opportunities, 2025" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
United States' modular kitchen market is projected to grow from $6.7 billion in 2019 to reach $9.2 billion by 2025, owing to the rising demand for a comfortable lifestyle.
Moreover, growing craze for modern kitchen appliances, rising number of residential construction projects and partnerships between real estate project developers and modular kitchen manufacturers is also anticipated to supplement the modular kitchen market in the United States over the course of next five years. Additionally, the consumers are also opting for customized kitchens with desired aesthetics, texture and color combinations, and choosing modular kitchens with premium designs and advanced features such as smart technology driven operations, to add a luxury touch to their cooking spaces apart from routine kitchen activities.
Years considered for this report:
- Historical Years: 2015-2018
- Base Year: 2019
- Estimated Year: 2020
- Forecast Period: 2021-2025
Objective of the Study:
- To analyze and forecast United States modular kitchen market size.
- To define, classify and forecast United States modular kitchen market on the basis of product type, design, sales category and region.
- To scrutinize the detailed market segmentation and forecast the market size, in terms of value, on the basis of product type, namely - floor & wall cabinets, tall storage, and others.
- To analyze and forecast the market share, in terms of value, for modular kitchen with respect to sales category, namely retail sales and project sales.
- To analyze and forecast the market share, in terms of value, for modular kitchen with respect to region, namely: South, West, Midwest & North East.
- To identify tailwinds and headwinds for United States modular kitchen market.
- To evaluate pricing analysis in United States modular kitchen market.
- To get an idea about the consumers' brand awareness, preferred mode of buying, source of information, average monthly expenditure, factors influencing purchase decision are major factors impacting the buying decision related to modular kitchen market.
- To strategically profile leading players operating in United States modular kitchen market.
Researchers performed both primary as well as exhaustive secondary research for this study. Initially, researchers sourced a list of modular kitchen manufacturers and suppliers across the country. Subsequently, conducted primary research surveys with the identified companies. While interviewing, the respondents were also enquired about their competitors. Through this technique, the author was able to include the manufacturers which could not be identified due to the limitations of secondary research. Researchers analyzed the product offerings and regional presence of all major modular kitchen players in the country.
The author calculated United States modular kitchen market size using a bottom-up approach, where manufacturers' value shares data for product types (floor & wall cabinets, tall storage and others) were recorded and forecast for the future years. They sourced these values from industry experts and company representatives and externally validated through analyzing historical sales data of respective manufacturers to arrive at the overall market size. Various secondary sources such as secondary sources directories, databases such Wood Working Industry Association, National Kitchen and Bath Association, Cabinets Makers Association, Kitchen Cabinets Manufacturing Association, Bureau Of United States and Standard, Ministry of Commerce and Industry, Federation of United States and Chambers of Commerce & Industry, Industry Magazines, News Dailies, Credible Paid Databases, Proprietary Database, etc.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Modular Kitchen: An Introduction & Classification
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Voice of Customer
4.1. Sources of Information
4.2. Factors Influencing Purchase Decision
5. United States Modular Kitchen Market Outlook
5.1. Market Size & Forecast
5.1.1. By Value
5.2. Market Share & Forecast
5.2.1. By Design (U-Shaped Kitchen, L-Shaped Kitchen, Straight/One-walled Kitchen and Others)
5.2.2. By Product Type (Floor Cabinets & Wall Cabinets, Tall Storage and Others)
5.2.3. By Sales Category (Project Sales Vs. Retail Sales)
5.2.4. By Region (South, West, Midwest and Northeast)
5.2.5. By Leading City
5.2.6. By Company
5.3. Product Mapping (By Design, By Region, By Sales Category, By Product Type)
6. United States U-Shaped Modular Kitchen Market Outlook
7. United States L-Shaped Modular Kitchen Market Outlook
8. United States Straight/One-walled Modular Kitchen Market Outlook
9. Supply Chain Analysis
10. Market Dynamics
11. Market Trends & Developments
12. Policy & Regulatory Landscape
13. United States Economic Profile
14. Competitive Landscape
14.1. Competition Outlook
14.2. Company Profiles
14.2.1. Hfele America Co.
14.2.2. IKEA US
14.2.3. Hettich America
14.2.4. Lineadecor USA LLC
14.2.5. Eggersmann USA
14.2.6. Pedini USA
14.2.7. Snaidero USA
14.2.8. Hcker Greenwich
14.2.9. SieMatic Mbelwerke USA
14.2.10. Boston Cabinets
15. Strategic Recommendations
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/zagwcp