DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "US Hospital Microbiology Analyzers and Consumables for 100 Tests: Supplier Shares and Strategies, Volume and Sales Forecasts, Technology and Instrumentstion Review, Emerging Opportunities" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The 'US Hospital Microbiology Analyzers and Consumables for 100 Tests' report presents a comprehensive opportunities in the US hospital microbiology testing market, including:
- Major issues pertaining to the US hospital laboratory practice, as well as key economic, regulatory, demographic, social and technological trends with significant market impact during the next five years.
- Current scientific views on the definition, epidemiology, and etiology of major infectious diseases and microorganisms.
- Volume and sales forecasts for 80 microbiology tests performed in US hospital laboratories.
- Instrumentation technologies and feature comparison of leading analyzers.
- Sales and market shares of leading suppliers by test.
- Emerging diagnostic technologies and their potential market applications.
- Product development opportunities.
- Profiles of current and emerging suppliers, including their sales, market shares, product portfolios, marketing tactics, technological know-how, new products in R&D, collaborative arrangements and business strategies.
- Business opportunities and strategic recommendations for suppliers.
- Beckman Coulter/Danaher
- Becton Dickinson
- Eiken Chemical
- Elitech Group
- Enzo Biochem
- GSK Biologicals
- Leica Biosystems
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/s501iu
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.