DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Neuroprosthetic Market Report: Trends, Forecast, and Competitive Analysis" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The future of the neuroprosthetic market looks promising with opportunities in the parkinson's disease, epilepsy, Alzheimer's disease, and other physiological disorders. The global neuroprosthetic market is expected to grow with a CAGR of 12% from 2019 to 2024.
The major growth drivers for this market are increasing number of patients suffering from neurological disorders and nerve injury, increasing incidence of hearing loss, increasing cases of amputation due to the rising number of accidents, and increasing prevalence of diabetes.
A report of more than 150 pages is developed to help in your business decisions. To learn the scope of, benefits, companies researched and other details of the neuroprosthetic market report read this report.
Some of the features of Global neuroprosthetic market 2019-2024: Trends, Forecast, and Opportunity Analysis include:
- Market size estimates:Global neuroprosthetic market size estimation in terms of value ($M) shipment.
- Trend and forecast analysis: Market trend (2013-2018) and forecast (2019-2024) by segments and region.
- Segmentation analysis:Global market size by various applications such as by device type, technique, application, and region.
- Regional analysis: Global neuroprosthetic market breakdown by North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Rest of the World.
- Growth opportunities: Analysis on growth opportunities in different applications and regions for neuroprosthetics in the global neuroprosthetic market.
- Strategic analysis: This includes M&A, new product development, and competitive landscape for, neuroprosthetics in the global neuroprosthetic market.
- Analysis of the competitive intensity of the industry based on Porter's Five Forces model.
This report answers the following 11 key questions:
Q.1 What are some of the most promising potential, high-growth opportunities for the global neuroprosthetic market by device type, technique, application, and region?
Q.2 Which segments will grow at a faster pace and why?
Q.3 Which regions will grow at a faster pace and why?
Q.4 What are the key factors affecting market dynamics? What are the drivers and challenges of the neuroprosthetic market?
Q.5 What are the business risks and threats to the neuroprosthetic market?
Q.6 What are emerging trends in this neuroprosthetic market and the reasons behind them?
Q.7 What are some changing demands of customers in the neuroprosthetic market?
Q.8 What are the new developments in the neuroprosthetic market? Which companies are leading these developments?
Q.9 Who are the major players in this neuroprosthetic market? What strategic initiatives are being implemented by key players for business growth?
Q.10 What are some of the competitive products and processes in this neuroprosthetics area and how big of a threat do they pose for loss of market share via material or product substitution?
Q.11 What M & A activities have taken place in the last 5 years in neuroprosthetic market?
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Market Background and Classifications
2.1: Introduction, Background, and Classifications
2.2: Supply Chain
2.3: Industry Drivers and Challenges
3. Market Trends and Forecast Analysis from 2013 to 2024
3.1: Macroeconomic Trends and Forecast
3.2: Global Neuroprosthetic Market: Trends and Forecast
3.3: Global Neuroprosthetic Market by Device Type
3.3.1: Auditory Prosthetics/Cochlear Implants
3.3.2: Cognitive Prosthetics
3.3.3: Visual Prosthetics/Retinal Implants
3.3.4: Motor Prosthetics
3.4: Global Neuroprosthetic Market by Technique
3.4.1: Spinal Cord Stimulation
3.4.2: Deep Brain Stimulation
3.4.3: Vagus Nerve Stimulation
3.4.4: Sacral Nerve Stimulation
3.4.5: Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation
3.5: Global Neuroprosthetic Market by Application
3.5.1: Motor Neural Prosthetics
3.5.2: Physiological Disorders
3.5.3: Cognitive Disorders
4. Market Trends and Forecast Analysis by Region
4.1: Global Neuroprosthetic Market by Region
4.2: North American Neuroprosthetic Market
4.3: European Neuroprosthetic Market
4.4: APAC Neuroprosthetic Market
4.5: ROW Neuroprosthetic Market
5. Competitor Analysis
5.1: Product Portfolio Analysis
5.2: Market Share Analysis
5.3: Operational Integration
5.4: Geographical Reach
5.5: Porter's Five Forces Analysis
6. Growth Opportunities and Strategic Analysis
6.1: Growth Opportunity Analysis
6.1.1: Growth Opportunities for Global Neuroprosthetic Market by Device Type
6.1.2: Growth Opportunities for Global Neuroprosthetic Market by Technique
6.1.3: Growth Opportunities for Global Neuroprosthetic Market by Application
6.1.4: Growth Opportunities for Global Neuroprosthetic Market by Region
6.2: Emerging Trends in Global Neuroprosthetic Market
6.3: Strategic Analysis
6.3.1: New Product Development
6.3.2: Capacity Expansion of Global Neuroprosthetic Market
6.3.3: Mergers, Acquisitions and Joint Ventures in the Global Neuroprosthetic Market
7. Company Profiles of Leading Players
7.4: Boston Scientific
7.6: Second Sight
7.10: NDI Medical
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/6rj12p