DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Bayer AG (BAYN) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review" swot analysis has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Bayer AG (BAYN) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
- You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
Key Topics Covered:
Section 1 - About the Company
- Bayer AG - Key Facts
- Bayer AG - Key Employees
- Bayer AG - Key Employee Biographies
- Bayer AG - Major Products and Services
- Bayer AG - History
- Bayer AG - Company Statement
- Bayer AG - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Joint Venture
Section 2 - Company Analysis
- Company Overview
- Bayer AG - Business Description
- Business Segment: All Other Segments
- Business Segment: Animal Health
- Business Segment: Consumer Health
- Business Segment: Crop Science
- Business Segment: Pharmaceuticals
- Geographical Segment: Asia Pacific
- Geographical Segment: Europe, Middle East and Africa
- Geographical Segment: Latin America
- Geographical Segment: North America
- R&D Overview
- Bayer AG - Corporate Strategy
- Bayer AG - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Bayer AG - Strengths
- Bayer AG - Weaknesses
- Bayer AG - Opportunities
- Bayer AG - Threats
- Bayer AG - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Performance Chart
- Financial Performance
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Company's Lifesciences, Power Financial Deals and Alliances
- Bayer AG, Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare, Deals By Year, 2014 to YTD 2020
- Bayer AG, Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare, Deals By Type, 2014 to YTD 2020
- Bayer AG, Recent Deals Summary
Section 5 - Company's Recent Developments
- Feb 27, 2020: Bayer reaches agreement with stockholder Prof. Strenger on voluntary special audit of due diligence procedures
- Feb 26, 2020: Norbert Winkeljohann to succeed Werner Wenning as Chairman of Bayer's Supervisory Board
- Feb 12, 2020: Bayer to transfer research unit in Berlin to Nuvisan
- Jan 30, 2020: Evotec and Bayer advance further programme into Phase I clinical development
- Jan 28, 2020: Bayer to donate medicines and money with a total value of approximately EUR 1.5 million
- Jan 17, 2020: WuXi Biologics to acquire drug manufacturing plant in Germany
- Jan 11, 2020: Bayer and Monsanto look to minimize losses from cancer victims' exposure to roundup
- Jan 10, 2020: Evotec, Bayer to develop Polycystic Ovary Syndrome drug candidates
- Dec 11, 2019: NeuroTracker selected as Bayer G4A digital health partner
- Dec 10, 2019: Bayer to significantly step-up its sustainability efforts
Section 6 - Appendix
- Ratio Definitions
- About the Publisher
- Contact Us
- Zoetis Inc
- Virbac Group
- Takeda Pharmaceutical Co Ltd
- Proteostasis Therapeutics Inc
- Pfizer Inc
- Novartis AG
- Mitsubishi Chemical Corp
- Johnson & Johnson
- Huntsman Corp
- Heska Corp
- Guerbet SA
- GlaxoSmithKline Plc
- F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd
- Epigenomics AG
- Edgewell Personal Care LLC
- Danish Agro amba
- Curis Inc
- BASF SE
- Allergan Plc
For more information about this swot analysis visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/ct645q