DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Low Voltage Motor Control Centers - Market Analysis, Trends, and Forecasts" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Low Voltage Motor Control Centers market worldwide is projected to grow by US$1.5 Billion, driven by a compounded growth of 5.4%.
Intelligent, one of the segments analyzed and sized in this study, displays the potential to grow at over 5.7%. The shifting dynamics supporting this growth makes it critical for businesses in this space to keep abreast of the changing pulse of the market. Poised to reach over US$2.9 Billion by the year 2025, Intelligent will bring in healthy gains adding significant momentum to global growth.
Representing the developed world, the United States will maintain a 4.6% growth momentum. Within Europe, which continues to remain an important element in the world economy, Germany will add over US$52.5 Million to the region's size and clout in the next 5 to 6 years. Over US$44.7 Million worth of projected demand in the region will come from Rest of Europe markets. In Japan, Intelligent will reach a market size of US$152.7 Million by the close of the analysis period. As the world's second largest economy and the new game changer in global markets, China exhibits the potential to grow at 8% over the next couple of years and add approximately US$397.9 Million in terms of addressable opportunity for the picking by aspiring businesses and their astute leaders. Presented in visually rich graphics are these and many more need-to-know quantitative data important in ensuring quality of strategy decisions, be it entry into new markets or allocation of resources within a portfolio. Several macroeconomic factors and internal market forces will shape growth and development of demand patterns in emerging countries in Asia-Pacific, Latin America and the Middle East. All research viewpoints presented are based on validated engagements from influencers in the market, whose opinions supersede all other research methodologies.
Competitors identified in this market include, among others,
- ABB Ltd.
- Eaton Corporation PLC
- Fuji Electric Co., Ltd.
- General Electric Company
- Larsen & Toubro Ltd.
- LSIS Co., Ltd.
- Mitsubishi Electric Corporation
- Rockwell Automation, Inc.
- Schneider Electric SA
- Siemens AG
- Technical Control Systems, Ltd.
- WEG SA
Key Topics Covered:
I. INTRODUCTION, METHODOLOGY & REPORT SCOPE
II. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
- Increase in Industrial Automation and Rising Use of Low Voltage Electric Motors Drives Growth in the Low Voltage Motor Control Centers Market
- Global Low Voltage Motor Control Centers Market: Percentage Breakdown of Value Sales by Application for 2019 and 2025
- Global Competitor Market Shares
- Low Voltage Motor Control Centers Competitor Market Share Scenario Worldwide (in %): 2019 & 2025
2. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS
3. MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
- As Industrial Automation Gathers Pace, Growth Opportunities in Store for LV MCCs Market
- Global Industrial Automation Market: Revenues in US$ Billion for the Years 2018, 2020, 2022 and 2024
- Growing Use of Low Voltage Electric Motors in Major End-Use Industries Drives Demand for LV Motor Control Centers
- Global Low Voltage Motors Market Size in $ Billion for the Years 2017, 2019, 2021 and 2023
- Need to Increase Industrial Plant Uptime Sustains Demand for LV MCCs
- Intelligent Motor Control Center Market: An Overview
- LV Motor Control Centers Improve Smart Pumping Systems
- Safety Concerns with LV MCCs in Industrial Power Distribution Systems: LV Motor Overload Relay Comes to the Rescue
- Product Overview
- What is Motor Control Center?
- Types of Motor Control Centers
- Low Voltage Motor Control Centers: An Introduction
4. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
III. MARKET ANALYSIS
GEOGRAPHIC MARKET ANALYSIS
- Market Facts & Figures
- US Low Voltage Motor Control Centers Market Share (in %) by Company: 2019 & 2025
- Market Analytics
- Market Facts & Figures
- European Low Voltage Motor Control Centers Market: Competitor Market Share Scenario (in %) for 2019 & 2025
- Market Analytics
REST OF EUROPE
REST OF ASIA-PACIFIC
REST OF LATIN AMERICA
UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
REST OF MIDDLE EAST
V. CURATED RESEARCH
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/btyqoh