DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "North America X-Ray Security Scanner Market to 2027 - Regional Analysis and Forecasts By Product Type; Tunnel Dimension; Scanning Type" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
X-ray security scanner market in North America is expected to grow from US$ 1.01 Bn in 2018 to US$ 1.55 Bn by the year 2027. This represents a CAGR of 4.8% from the year 2019 to 2027.
Factors including growing passenger volumes and growing airport infrastructure are the major factors supporting the growth of the X-ray security scanners market. However, the growing awareness regarding the ill effects of radiation from the X-ray scanner might hinder the growth of the X-ray security scanner market. Construction is considered to be one of the key contributions to the country's socio-economic development.
The growth in commercial construction has resulted in the development of new commercial construction, including shopping malls, railway stations, commercial complexes, hotels, and hospitals. Also, the concerns regarding public safety are boosting the adoption of an x-ray security scanner across the commercial infrastructure. The growth in the infrastructure sector of these economies is likely to propel the demand for enhanced security and deployment of X-ray scanners.
The North America X-ray security scanner market is fragmented with the presence of several market players. The government in the region has taken stringent steps to ensure safety, which has further supported the growth of the X-ray security scanner market. Various companies are focusing on attracting new customers by offering advanced solutions and with high efficiency.
The X-ray security scanner market by product type is segmented into conventional X-ray scanners and CT scanners. CT scanners are projected to gain traction over the forecast period owing to better precision in comparison to other scanners. As per the viewpoint of most of the manufacturers, conventional X-ray scanners are not capable of passing the ECAC C-3 test for liquid-born threats or C-4 advanced explosives threats test on their own. Therefore, driving the market growth of CT scanners over conventional X-ray scanners.
The overall North America X-ray security scanner market size has been derived using both primary and secondary sources. The research process begins with exhaustive secondary research using internal and external sources to obtain qualitative and quantitative information related to the North America X-ray security scanner market.
Reasons to Buy
- Save and reduce time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the growth, size, leading players and segments in the North America X-ray Security Scanner market
- Highlights key business priorities in order to assist companies to realign their business strategies
- The key findings and recommendations highlight crucial progressive industry trends in the North America X-ray Security Scanner market, thereby allowing players across the value chain to develop effective long-term strategies
- Develop/modify business expansion plans by using substantial growth offering developed and emerging markets
- Scrutinize in-depth North America market trends and outlook coupled with the factors driving the market, as well as those hindering it
Enhance the decision-making process by understanding the strategies that underpin commercial interest with respect to client products, segmentation, pricing and distribution
Key Topics Covered:
2. Key Takeaways
3. Research Methodology
4. North America X-ray Security Scanner Market Landscape
4.1 Market Overview
4.2 PEST Analysis
4.2.1 North America - PEST Analysis
4.3 Ecosystem Analysis
4.4 Expert Opinions
5. X-ray Security Scanner Market - Key Market Dynamics
5.1 Key Market Drivers
5.2 Key Market Restraints
5.3 Key Market Opportunities
5.4 Future Trends
5.5 Impact Analysis of Drivers and Restraints
6. X-Ray Security Scanner Market - North America Market Analysis
6.2 North America X-ray Security Scanner Market Revenue and Forecasts to 2027 (US$ Mn)
7. North America X-ray Security Scanner Market Analysis - By Product Type
7.2 X-ray Security Scanner Market Breakdown, By Product Type, 2018 & 2027
7.3 Conventional X-ray scanners
7.4 CT Scanners
8. North America X-ray Security Scanner Market Analysis - By Tunnel Dimension
8.2 X-ray Security Scanner Market Breakdown, By Tunnel Dimension, 2018 & 2027
8.3 Small Tunnel Dimension
8.4 Medium Tunnel Dimension
8.5 Large Tunnel Dimension
9. North America X-ray Security Scanner Market Analysis- By Scanning Type
9.2 X-ray Security Scanner Market Breakdown, By Scanning Type, 2018 & 2027
9.3 Body Scanning
9.4 Baggage Scanning
9.5 Cargo Scanning
9.6 Parcel Scanning
10. North America X-ray Security Scanner Market - Country Analysis
10.1.1 North America X-ray Security Scanner Market Breakdown, By Key Country
10.1.1.1 US X-ray Security Scanner Market Revenue and Forecasts to 2027 (US$ Mn)
10.1.1.2 Canada X-ray Security Scanner Market Revenue and Forecasts to 2027 (US$ Mn)
10.1.1.3 Mexico X-ray Security Scanner Market Revenue and Forecasts to 2027 (US$ Mn)
11. Industry Landscape
11.1 Market Initiative
11.2 Merger and Acquisition
11.3 New Development
12. Company Profiles
12.1 Astrophysics, Inc.
12.2 Adani Systems, Inc.
12.3 Detection Technology Plc
12.4 L3Harris Security & Detection Systems
12.5 Nuctech Company Limited
12.6 OSI Systems, Inc.
12.7 Gilardoni SpA
12.8 Kromek Group PLC
12.9 Smiths Detection Inc.
12.10 Teledyne ICM
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/7vl2i8