DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Retail Automation Market Implementation and End User: Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2019-2026" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
According to this report the retail automation market size was valued at $11.24 billion in 2018, and is projected to reach $23.58 billion by 2026, growing at a CAGR of 9.6% from 2019 to 2026.
Retail automation typically includes self-service processes and standalone kiosks that operate as completely automatic retail stores with the help of software integrations. Rise in margin pressure is driving the retailers to opt for unique solutions that can differentiate them in intense competition and increase in global e-commerce activities across the globe have positively impacted the retail automation market.
The global retail automation market is expected to register substantial growth in the near future, which is attributed to rise in need to optimize business processes and increase in need for centralized monitoring & controlling platform for inventory management. In addition, proliferation of mobile devices among consumers has increased the application areas of connected devices. For example, with the help of a mobile application, the consumer can check or buy a product without having to wait in long queues. However, requirement of high initial investment is expected to restrain the growth of the market to a certain extent.
The global retail automation market is segmented based on type, implementation, end-user, and region. Based on type, the market is classified Point-of-Sale (POS), barcode & RFID, electronic shelf label (ESL), camera, autonomous guided vehicle (AGV), and others. Based on implementation, the market is bifurcated into in-store and warehouse.
Key Benefits of the Report
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the market trends to elucidate the imminent investment pockets.
- Information about key drivers, restraints, and opportunities and their impact analyses on the global retail automation market size is provided.
- Porter's five forces analysis illustrates the potency of the buyers and suppliers operating in the industry.
- The quantitative analysis of the market from 2018 to 2026 is provided to determine the global retail automation market potential.
Key Findings of the Retail Automation Market:
- By type, the point-of-sale (POS) segment dominated the market. However, the camera segment is expected to exhibit significant growth during the forecast period in the retail automation industry.
- Based on implementation, the warehouse segment accounted for the highest revenue in 2018. The growth of the warehouse segment is attributed to high adoption of advance systems such as automated guided vehicle, in retail warehouses across the globe.
- Depending on end user, the supermarkets segment generated the highest revenue in 2018. However, the hypermarkets segment is expected to witness considerable growth in the near future owing to rise in need to automate large retailing markets.
By region, Asia-Pacific is expected to witness significant growth in terms of CAGR in the upcoming years.
Key Topics Covered:
Chapter 1: Introduction
Chapter 2: Executive Summary
Chapter 3: Market Overview
3.1. Market Definition And Scope
3.2. Key Forces Shaping The Global Retail Automation Market
3.3. Value Chain Analysis
3.4. Case Studies
3.4.1. Musti Group Nordic Opted For Relex To Optimize Its Supply Chain
3.4.2. Shop Direct Group Used Blue Prism'S Self-Service Robotic Automation Technology Platform
3.5. Impact Of Government Regulations On The Global Retail Automation Market
3.6. Market Dynamics
188.8.131.52. Rise In Demand For Business Process Optimization In The Retail Industry
184.108.40.206. Globalization Of E-Commerce Coupled With Advent Of Iot
220.127.116.11. Growing Purchasing Power Of Consumers And Economic Growth In Developing Regions
18.104.22.168. High Initial Investment Needed To Deploy Automation In Retail
22.214.171.124. Technological Advancements With Real-Time Data And Analytics
3.7. Evolution Of Retail Automation
3.8. Patent Analysis
3.8.1. By Region (2012-2018)
3.8.2. By Applicant
Chapter 4: Global Retail Automation Market, By Type
4.2. Point-Of-Sale (Pos)
4.3. Barcode & Rfid
4.4. Electronic Shelf Label (Esl)
4.6. Autonomous Guided Vehicle (Agv)
Chapter 5: Global Retail Automation Market, By Implementation
Chapter 6: Global Retail Automation Market, By End-User
6.4. Single Item Stores
6.5. Fuel Stations
6.6. Retail Pharmacies
Chapter 7: Global Retail Automation Market, By Region
7.2. North America
Chapter 8: Competitive Landscape
8.1. Market Share Analysis, 2018
8.2. Competitive Dashboard
Chapter 9: Company Profile
9.1. Datalogic S.P.A.
9.2. Diebold Nixdorf, Incorporated
9.3. Fiserv, Inc.
9.4. Fujitsu Limited
9.5. Honeywell International Inc.
9.6. KUKa Ag
9.7. Ncr Corporation
9.8. Posiflex Technology, Inc.
9.9. Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions
9.10. Zebra Technologies Corporation
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/btv4yo