DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Advanced Wound Care Market by Product Application and End User: Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2019-2026" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The advanced wound care market was valued at $8,457 million in 2018, and is estimated to reach $13,944 million by 2026, registering a CAGR of 6.5% from 2019 to 2026.
The rise in the geriatric population, increase in prevalence of chronic diseases, technological advancement, problems associated with traditional wound healing methods, and surge in adoption of evidence-based treatments for chronic wounds are the major factors that drive the growth of the advanced wound care market.
In addition, increase in awareness programs for advanced wound care treatment as well as management, and surge in inclination toward wound care products that enhance therapeutic outcome are other factors that contribute toward the growth of the market Furthermore, untapped potential offered by the developing economies present lucrative opportunities for the growth of the market during the forecast period. However, high costs of advanced wound care products restrain the growth of the market.
The advanced wound care market is segmented on the basis of product, application, end user, and region. Based on product, the market is divided into infection management, exudate management, active wound care, and therapy devices. Infection management is further sub-segmented into silver dressings, non-silver dressings, and collagens.
The exudate management is further sub-segmented into hydrocolloid dressings, foam dressings, alginate dressings, and hydrogel dressings. The active wound care is further sub-segmented into skin substitutes, and growth factors. The therapy devices are further sub-segmented into negative pressure wound therapy (NPWT), oxygen and hyperbaric oxygen equipment, electromagnetic therapy devices, and others. Based on application, the market is bifurcated into chronic wounds and acute wounds.
Key Benefits from the Report
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the global advanced wound care market along with the current trends and future estimations to elucidate the imminent investment pockets.
- A comprehensive analysis of the factors that drive and restrict the market growth is provided in the report.
- Comprehensive quantitative analysis of the industry from 2018 to 2026 is provided to enable the stakeholders to capitalize on the prevailing market opportunities.
- Extensive analysis of the key segments of the industry helps in understanding the application and products of advanced wound care used across the globe.
- Key market players and their strategies have been analyzed to understand the competitive outlook of the market.
Key Findings of The Advanced Wound Care Market
- Based on product, the therapy devices segment held 35.9% share in the global market in 2018.
- Based on application, the chronic wounds segment accounted for the largest market share in 2018 and is expected to remain dominant throughout the forecast period.
- Based on end user, the hospitals segment held 57.62% share in the global market in 2018.
Based on region, Asia-Pacific is expected to experience growth at the highest rate, registering a CAGR of 8.4% during the forecast period.
Key Topics Covered:
2. Executive Summary
3. Market Overview
3.1. Market Definition And Scope
3.2. Key Findings
3.2.1. Top Investment Pockets
3.2.2. Top Winning Strategies
3.3. Porter's Five Force Analysis
3.4. Market Share Analysis
3.5. Market Dynamics
22.214.171.124. Rise In Geriatric Population
126.96.36.199. Upsurge In Incidences Of Diabetes, Obesity, And Chronic Conditions
188.8.131.52. Technological Advancements To Deal With Complex Wounds
184.108.40.206. High Cost Of Advanced Wound Care Products
220.127.116.11. Untapped Opportunities In Developing Economies
4. Advanced Wound Care Market, By Product
4.1.1. Market Size And Forecast
4.2. Infection Management
4.3. Exudate Management
4.4. Active Wound Care
4.5. Therapy Devices
5. Advanced Wound Care Market, By Application
5.2. Chronic Wounds
5.3. Acute Wounds
6. Advanced Wound Care Market, By End User
6.3. Community Health Service Centers
7. Advanced Wound Care Market, By Region
7.1.1. Market Size And Forecast
7.2. North America
8. Company Profiles
8.1. 3M (Acelity Inc.)
8.1.1. Company Overview
8.1.2. Company Snapshot
8.1.3. Operating Business Segments
8.1.4. Product Portfolio
8.1.5. Business Performance
8.1.6. Key Strategic Moves And Developments
8.2. Adynxx, Inc.
8.3. B Braun Melsungen Ag
8.4. Coloplast A/S
8.5. Convatec Group Plc.
8.6. Essity Ab (Bsn Medical Gmbh)
8.7. Integra Lifesciences (Derma Sciences)
8.8. Investor Ab (Mlnlycke Health Care Ab)
8.9. Johnson & Johnson
8.10. Medline Industries, Inc.
8.11. Medtronic Plc.
8.12. Organogenesis Holdings Inc.
8.13. Smith & Nephew Plc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/mf3exk