DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Telecom Order Management Market by Component, Deployment Model, Organization Size, Network Type and Product Type: Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2019-2026" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
According to this report the global market was valued at $2,245.18 million in 2018, and the telecom order management market forecast is projected to reach $6.50 billion by 2026, growing at a CAGR of 14.30% from 2019 to 2026.
Rise in demand for network installations across rural areas and rapid increase in connectivity devices and subscribers are the major factors driving the growth of the market. In addition, cost-effective business processes to gain a competitive edge in the industry fuels the growth of the market. However, requirement of highly proficient specialists to manage the telecom order hampers the growth of the market. Furthermore, integration of advanced technology such AI, machine learning, and big data and lack of standardization and compatibility issues with the existing systems are anticipated to provide lucrative opportunities for the market.
The global telecom order management market is segmented based on component, deployment model, organization size, network type, product type, and region. In terms of component, it is bifurcated into solutions and services. Based on deployment model the market is categorized into on-premise and cloud. As per organization size, it is bifurcated into large enterprises and small & medium enterprises. In terms of network type, the market is segmented into wireline and wireless.
The large enterprises segment dominated the telecom order management market industry in 2018 and is projected to maintain its dominance during the forecast period, owing to an increase in providing a smooth flow of the inventory and managing customer orders efficiently. Furthermore, the small & medium enterprises are expected to grow at a significant CAGR during the forecast period, owing to a surge in adoption of telecom order management among SMEs is expected in the upcoming years for managing orders and increasing the revenue of the organization.
Key benefits for stakeholders
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the global telecom order management market along with the current & future trends to elucidate the imminent investment pockets.
- Information about key drivers, restrains, and opportunities and their impact analysis on the market size is provided in the report.
- Porter's five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers and suppliers operating in the industry.
The quantitative analysis of the global telecom order management market for the period 2019-2026 is provided to determine the market potential.
Key Finding of The Telecom Order Management Market:
- Based on component, the solution segment led the telecom order management market size in terms of revenue in 2018.
- By organization size, the large enterprises segment accounted for the highest telecom order management market share in 2018.
- Based on region, North America generated the highest revenue in 2018.
- Depending on industry vertical, the healthcare segment is anticipated to exhibit substantial growth during the forecast period.
Key Market Players
- IBM Corporation
- Oracle Corporation
- Fujitsu Limited
- Pegasystems Inc.
- Infosys Limited
- Wipro Limited
- Comarch SA
Key Topics Covered:
2. Executive Summary
3. Market Overview
3.1. Market Definition And Scope
3.2. Key Forces Shaping Global Telecom Order Management Market
3.2.1. Low-To-Moderate Bargaining Power of Suppliers
3.2.2. Low-To-Moderate Bargaining Power of Buyer
3.2.3. Low-To-Moderate-To-High Threat of Substitutes
3.2.4. Moderate-To-High Threat of New Entrants
3.2.5. Low-To-High Competitive Rivalry
3.3. Case Studies
3.3.1. Vodafone Germany Adopted Comarch Next Generation Service Assurance For Reducing The Operational Cost And Process Efficiency.
3.3.2. Algar Telecom Has Adopted Oracle Exadata Database Machine For Helping The Organization For Making Rapid And More Informed Strategic Decisions.
3.4. Market Dynamics
188.8.131.52. Rapid Increase In Connectivity Devices And Subscribers
184.108.40.206. Cost-Effective Business Processes To Gain A Competitive Edge In The Industry
220.127.116.11. Rise In Demand For Network Installations Across Rural Areas
18.104.22.168. Requirement of Highly Proficient Specialists To Manage The Telecom Order
22.214.171.124. Integration of Advance Technology Such Ai, Machine Learning And Big Data.
126.96.36.199. Rising Demand From Developing Economies
4. Telecom Order Management Market, By Component
5. Global Telecom Order Management Market, By Deployment Mode
6. Global Telecom Order Management Market, By Enterprise Size
6.2. Large Enterprises
6.3. Small & Medium Enterprises (Smes)
7. Telecom Order Management Market, By Network Type
8. Telecom Order Management Market, By Product Type
8.2. Customer Order Management
8.3. Service Order Management
8.4. Service Inventory Management
9. Global Telecom Order Management Market, By Region
9.2. North America
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/uz0v45