DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Seafood Processing Equipment Market by Seafood Type and Equipment Types: Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2019-2026" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
According to this report the global seafood processing equipment market size was valued at $2,261.7 million in 2018, and is projected to reach $3,478.6 million by 2026, registering a CAGR of 5.7% from 2019 to 2026.
Seafood is perceived as an excellent source of high-quality protein holding lipids, high levels of unsaturated fatty acids, and possibly augments human health by reducing the risk of cardiovascular disease. There are numerous species of seafoods falling primarily under the category of four types, namely finfish, crustaceans, mollusks, and others. The equipment required to process different types of seafoods vary on the basis of purpose. The types of equipment covered in this report consist of gutting, scaling, skinning, deboning, filleting, and others.
The demand for seafood and seafood products has grown exponentially over the years, owing to rise in health consciousness, growth in population, and increase in disposable income among consumers worldwide. Moreover, rise in trend regarding proper intake of nutrition required to maintain optimal health boosts the market growth. Since seafoods make a good and high-quality source of protein, the preference for consuming seafood and seafood products has gained momentum. This has consequently driven the market demand for the equipment required to process these seafoods throughout the value chain. Furthermore, rise in demand for automated machinery by manufacturers in the food processing industry has created a positive impact on the seafood processing equipment market. The growing popularity of fish and seafood specialties has compelled processors to use enhanced equipment to meet the market demand. However, the deterioration of marine bodies due factors such as high-water acidity and increased uptake of carbon dioxide negatively affected the population of several seafood species and hence this can pose a major threat to the seafood processing equipment market.
On the contrary, the development of intelligent equipment for smart factories through data analytics and integrated technologies are set to gain great significance. Adopting unceasing innovation through extensive research and development to not only sustain the competition but also satisfy the customers changing demand can be regarded as an opportunity for manufacturers to expand the market base.
Key Benefits for Stakeholders
- This report provides a quantitative analysis of the current trends, estimations, and dynamics of the global seafood processing equipment market size from 2019 to 2026 to identify the prevailing seafood processing equipment market opportunity.
- The key countries in all the major regions are mapped based on their market share.
- Porter's five forces analysis highlights the potency of buyers and suppliers to enable stakeholders to make profit oriented business decisions and strengthen their supplier-buyer network.
- A comprehensive analysis of factors that drive and restrict the seafood processing equipment market growth is provided.
- An in depth analysis of the global seafood processing equipment market helps determine the prevailing market opportunities.
- The report includes details of the analysis of the regional and global markets, key players, market segments, application areas, and growth strategies.
Key Findings of the Seafood Processing Equipment Market:
- Based on seafood type, the finfish segment accounted for approximately 66% of the shares of the total in the global seafood processing equipment market in 2018.
- Based on seafood type, the crustacean segment is expected to grow at the highest CAGR of 6.20% during the forecast period.
- Based on equipment type, the other seafood segment accounted for approximately 28% of the total shares in the global market in 2018.
- Based on equipment type, the deboning segment in the global seafood processing equipment market is expected to grow at the fastest CAGR of 6.20 % during the forecast period.
- Based on region, the Asia-Pacific segment accounted for approximately 65.93% of the total shares in the global market in 2018 and is expected to grow at the highest CAGR of 5.80%.
Key Topics Covered:
Chapter 1: Introduction
1.1. Report Description
1.2. Key Benefits For Stakeholders
1.3. Key Market Segments
1.4. Research Methodology
Chapter 2: Executive Summary
2.1. Key Findings
2.2. Cxo Perspective
Chapter 3: Market Overview
3.1. Market Definition And Scope
3.2. Key Forces Shaping Seafood Processing Equipment Industry/Market
3.3. Market Dynamics
Chapter 4: Seafood Processing Equipment Market, By Seafood Type
Chapter 5: Seafood Processing Equipment Market, By Equipment Type
Chapter 6: Seafood Processing Equipment Market, By Region
6.2. North America
Chapter 7: Competitive Landscape
7.1. Top Winning Strategies
7.2. Product Mapping
7.3. Competitive Dashboard
7.4. Competitive Heatmap
7.5. Key Developments
Chapter 8: Company Profiles
8.1. Baader Group
8.2. Ctb Inc.
8.3. Jbt Corporation
8.4. Km Fish Machinery A/S
8.6. Pisces Fish Machinery Inc.
8.7. Seafood Technology Limited
8.8. Seac Ab
8.9. Subzero Ltd
8.10. Uni-Food Technic A/S
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/jn8dwc