DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Wireless Flow Sensors - Market Analysis, Trends, and Forecasts" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Wireless Flow Sensors market worldwide is projected to grow by US$1.5 Billion, driven by a compounded growth of 20.9%.
Surface Measurement, one of the segments analyzed and sized in this study, displays the potential to grow at over 19.1%. The shifting dynamics supporting this growth makes it critical for businesses in this space to keep abreast of the changing pulse of the market. Poised to reach over US$360 Million by the year 2025, Surface Measurement will bring in healthy gains adding significant momentum to global growth.
Representing the developed world, the United States will maintain a 23.7% growth momentum. Within Europe, which continues to remain an important element in the world economy, Germany will add over US$52.5 Million to the region's size and clout in the next 5 to 6 years. Over US$71.3 Million worth of projected demand in the region will come from Rest of Europe markets. In Japan, Surface Measurement will reach a market size of US$38.4 Million by the close of the analysis period. As the world's second largest economy and the new game changer in global markets, China exhibits the potential to grow at 20.2% over the next couple of years and add approximately US$264.1 Million in terms of addressable opportunity for the picking by aspiring businesses and their astute leaders. Presented in visually rich graphics are these and many more need-to-know quantitative data important in ensuring quality of strategy decisions, be it entry into new markets or allocation of resources within a portfolio. Several macroeconomic factors and internal market forces will shape growth and development of demand patterns in emerging countries in Asia-Pacific. All research viewpoints presented are based on validated engagements from influencers in the market, whose opinions supersede all other research methodologies.
Competitors identified in this market include, among others,
- ABB Ltd.
- Analog Devices, Inc.
- Emerson Electric Company
- General Electric Company
- Honeywell International, Inc.
- Kongsberg Gruppen ASA
- Maxim Integrated Products, Inc.
- Microchip Technology, Inc.
- NXP Semiconductors NV
- Panasonic Corporation
- Siemens AG
- Texas Instruments, Inc.
Key Topics Covered:
I. INTRODUCTION, METHODOLOGY & REPORT SCOPE
II. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
- Flow Sensors: An Introductory Prelude
- Wireless Technology Makes Huge Progress in Flow Sensor Ecosystem
- Wireless Flow Sensors Render End-to-End Support for Industry 4.0 Initiatives
- Evolving Role of IIoT Environment Creates Substantial Opportunities
- Global Competitor Market Shares
- Wireless Flow Sensors Competitor Market Share Scenario Worldwide (in %): 2019 & 2025
2. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS
3. MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
- Coriolis Mass Flowmeters: The Most Accurate Flow Meters
- Electromagnetic Flow Meter for Seamless Measuring of Heavy Suspensions
- Thermal Flowmeters: Ideal for Low Pressure Gas Measurements
- Criticality of Air & Gas Flow Measurement for Safe & Efficient Operation of Turbomachinery Drives Demand
- Established Role of Flow Measurements in Automotives Builds Momentum
- A Glimpse of Flow Metering Applications in Automotive Sector
- Robust Long-Term Prospects for Wireless Flow Sensors in Oil & Gas Sector
- A Snapshot of Flow Measurement Applications in Oil & Gas Facilities
- Flow Instrumentation: A Compulsion in Petrochemical, Refining & Chemical Metering
- Flow Meters for Efficient Measurement of Petrochemical Additive Injection Fluids
- Irrigation Leaks: Effectively Identified with Wireless Flow Sensors
- Growing Role in General Manufacturing Processes
- Wireless Flow Sensors Enable Reliable Flow Measurement Instrumentation in Pharmaceutical Processing
- Flow Meters Ensure Experiment Integrity and Worker Safety in Labs and R&D Facilities
- Flow Meters Facilitate Precise Measurement of Fluids in Aircraft
- Effective Monitoring of Fuel Systems in Marine Ships Made Possible with Wireless Flow Meters
4. PRODUCT OVERVIEW
- Wireless Flow Sensors: Introduction
- Brief Overview of Select Flow Meter Technologies
5. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
III. MARKET ANALYSIS
GEOGRAPHIC MARKET ANALYSIS
- Market Facts & Figures
- US Wireless Flow Sensors Market Share (in %) by Company: 2019 & 2025
- Market Analytics
- Market Facts & Figures
- European Wireless Flow Sensors Market: Competitor Market Share Scenario (in %) for 2019 & 2025
- Market Analytics
REST OF EUROPE
REST OF WORLD
V. CURATED RESEARCH
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/9fsr9h