DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "India PVC Pipes Market to 2027 - Country Analysis and Forecasts by Type; Material; Application" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
India PVC pipes market was valued at US$ 3,539.0 Mn in 2018 and is projected to be worth US$ 5,209.4 Mn by 2027; it is expected to grow at a CAGR of 4.5% during the forecast period.
PVC pipes are pipes that are produced by extrusion of raw material from polyvinyl chloride and are known for their high tensile strength, ductility, endurance toward extreme temperature conditions, and resistance over corrosion. PVC pipes are lightweight and possess a smooth surface that allows faster flow of water and generates comparatively less friction than pipes made from cast iron or concrete. With such mechanical properties, PVC pipes are often used as an alternative for metals, wood, concrete, clay, and other materials and find their application across several end-use industries. They are generally used for the production of sewage pipes and drainage solutions, water mains and irrigation, transportation of drinking water, and manufacture of advanced fire-sprinkler systems. The rising demand for PVC pipes from agriculture, automotive, building and construction, electrical, and other end-use industries is expected to propel the growth of India PVC pipes market.
The overall India PVC pipes market size has been derived using both primary and secondary sources. The research process begins with exhaustive secondary research using internal and external sources to obtain qualitative and quantitative information related to the India PVC pipes market. Also, multiple primary interviews were conducted with industry participants and commentators in order to validate data and analysis. The participants who typically take part in such a process include industry experts such as VPs, business development managers, market intelligence managers, and national sales managers, and external consultants such as valuation experts, research analysts, and key opinion leaders specializing in the India PVC pipes market.
Reasons to Buy
- Highlights key business priorities in order to assist companies to realign their business strategies.
- The key findings and recommendations highlight crucial progressive industry trends in the India PVC Pipes market, thereby allowing players to develop effective long term strategies.
- Develop/modify business expansion plans by using substantial growth offering developed and emerging markets.
- Scrutinize in-depth the market trends and outlook coupled with the factors driving the market, as well as those hindering it.
- Enhance the decision-making process by understanding the strategies that underpin commercial interest with respect to products, segmentation and industry verticals.
Key Topics Covered:
1.1 Study Scope
1.2 Research Report Guidance
1.3 Market Segmentation
2. Key Takeaways
3. Research Methodology
3.2 Secondary Research
3.3 Primary Research
4. PVC Pipes Market Landscape
4.1 Market Overview
4.2 Expert Opinions
5. PVC Pipes Market - Key Industry Dynamics
5.1 Key Market Drivers
5.2 Key Market Restraints
5.3 Key Market Opportunities
5.4 Future Trends
5.5 Impact Analysis of Drivers and Restraints
6. PVC Pipes - India Market Analysis
6.1 India PVC Pipes Market Overview
6.2 India PVC Pipes Market Forecast and Analysis
6.3 Market Positioning - Top 5 Players
7. India PVC Pipes Market Analysis - By Type
7.2 India PVC Pipes Market Breakdown, By Type, 2018 and 2027
8. India PVC Pipes Analysis - By Raw Material
8.2 India PVC Market Breakdown, by Raw Material, 2018 and 2027
8.3 PVC resins
8.7 Pigment Bases
8.8 Other Materials
9. India PVC Pipes Market Analysis - By Application
9.2 India PVC Pipes Market Breakdown, by Application, 2018 & 2027
9.4 Water Supply
9.8 Other Applications
10. Company Profiles
10.2 Astral Poly Technik Ltd
10.3 Captain Pipes Ltd.
10.5 Finolex Industries Ltd
10.6 Kankai Pipes & Fittings Private Limited
10.8 Prince Pipes and Fittings Ltd.
10.10 Utkarsh India
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/u9hrad