DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Flexible Insulation - Market Analysis, Trends, and Forecasts" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Flexible Insulation market worldwide is projected to grow by US$3.8 Billion, driven by a compounded growth of 5.2%.
Fiberglass, one of the segments analyzed and sized in this study, displays the potential to grow at over 5.4%. The shifting dynamics supporting this growth makes it critical for businesses in this space to keep abreast of the changing pulse of the market. Poised to reach over US$5.5 Billion by the year 2025, Fiberglass will bring in healthy gains adding significant momentum to global growth.
Representing the developed world, the United States will maintain a 4% growth momentum. Within Europe, which continues to remain an important element in the world economy, Germany will add over US$132.1 Million to the region's size and clout in the next 5 to 6 years. Over US$108.8 Million worth of projected demand in the region will come from Rest of Europe markets. In Japan, Fiberglass will reach a market size of US$265.5 Million by the close of the analysis period. As the world's second largest economy and the new game changer in global markets, China exhibits the potential to grow at 8.3% over the next couple of years and add approximately US$1.1 Billion in terms of addressable opportunity for the picking by aspiring businesses and their astute leaders. Presented in visually rich graphics are these and many more need-to-know quantitative data important in ensuring quality of strategy decisions, be it entry into new markets or allocation of resources within a portfolio. Several macroeconomic factors and internal market forces will shape growth and development of demand patterns in emerging countries in Asia-Pacific, Latin America and the Middle East. All research viewpoints presented are based on validated engagements from influencers in the market, whose opinions supersede all other research methodologies.
Competitors identified in this market include, among others,
- ALP Group
- Altana AG
- Aspen Aerogels, Inc.
- BASF SE
- Beijing New Building Material (Group) Co., Ltd.
- Cabot Corporation
- Continental AG
- Dow Corning Corporation
- Fletcher Building Limited
- Johns Manville Corporation
- KCC Corporation
- Kingspan Group PLC
- L'ISOLANTE K-FLEX SpA
- Nichia Corporation
- Owens Corning
- Pacor, Inc.
- Saint-Gobain SA
- Thermaflex International Holding B.V.
- Thermaxx Jackets, LLC.
- TROCELLEN GmbH
Key Topics Covered:
I. INTRODUCTION, METHODOLOGY & REPORT SCOPE
II. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
- Market Primer
- Advanced Thermal Properties Propel Demand in Thermal Insulation Market
- Need for Weatherproofing Drives the Floor Thermal Insulation Market
- Need for Noise Free Environments Drive the Acoustic Insulation Market
- Demand from Thermal insulation Market Drives the Flexible Foam Insulation Industry
- Rapid Growth in Infrastructure Leads to Rise in Demand for Electrical Insulation
- Increasing Use from Multitude of Applications Drive Growth in the Fiberglass Insulation Market
Innovations & Advancements
- Innovative Building Insulation Material, Cavipor, from BASF
- Flexible Elastomeric Foam for Thermal and Sound Insulation from Aerofoam
- Anisotropic, Thermally Insulating Material for Thermal Insulation Applications
- Global Competitor Market Shares
- Flexible Insulation Competitor Market Share Scenario Worldwide (in %): 2019 & 2025
2. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS
3. MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
- Thermal Regulation for Existing Buildings in France
- UK: Thermal Insulation Regulations for Buildings
- EPC Legislation Changes for Minimum Energy Efficiency Standards in UK
- Legal Obligations for Thermal Insulation in Belgium
- Insulation Regulations for Rental Homes in New Zealand
- Building Insulation: Environmental Considerations
4. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
III. MARKET ANALYSIS
GEOGRAPHIC MARKET ANALYSIS
- Market Facts & Figures
- US Flexible Insulation Market Share (in %) by Company: 2019 & 2025
- Market Analytics
- Market Facts & Figures
- European Flexible Insulation Market: Competitor Market Share Scenario (in %) for 2019 & 2025
- Market Analytics
REST OF EUROPE
REST OF ASIA-PACIFIC
REST OF LATIN AMERICA
UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
REST OF MIDDLE EAST
V. CURATED RESEARCH
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/ckbqhs