LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Technavio has been monitoring the automotive powertrain testing market and it is poised to grow by USD 2.15 billion during 2019-2023, progressing at a CAGR of 4% during the forecast period. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
Governments regulations to upgrade to newer emission norms has been instrumental in driving the growth of the market. However, dearth of resources with appropriate skill sets for powertrain testing might hamper market growth. Request a free sample report
Automotive Powertrain Testing Market 2019-2023: Segmentation
Automotive Powertrain Testing Market is segmented as below:
- ICE powertrain
- Hybrid and electric powertrain
- North America
- South America
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR30826
Automotive Powertrain Testing Market 2019-2023: Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. Our automotive powertrain testing market report covers the following areas:
- Automotive Powertrain Testing Market Size
- Automotive Powertrain Testing Market Trends
- Automotive Powertrain Testing Market Industry Analysis
This study identifies increasing demand for electric and hybrid vehicles as one of the prime reasons driving the automotive powertrain testing market growth during the next few years.
Automotive Powertrain Testing Market 2019-2023: Vendor Analysis
We provide a detailed analysis of around 25 vendors operating in the automotive powertrain testing market, including some of the vendors such as A&D Company Ltd., AKKA Technologies SE, ATS Automation Tooling Systems Inc., AVL List GmbH, FEV Group GmbH, HORIBA Ltd., Industrieanlagen-Betriebsgesellschaft mbH, Intertek Group Plc, Ricardo Plc and thyssenkrupp AG. Backed with competitive intelligence and benchmarking, our research reports on the automotive powertrain testing market are designed to provide entry support, customer profile and M&As as well as go-to-market strategy support.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports.
Automotive Powertrain Testing Market 2019-2023: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2019-2023
- Detailed information on factors that will assist automotive powertrain testing market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the automotive powertrain testing market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the automotive powertrain testing market
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of automotive powertrain testing market vendors
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focus on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.