DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Smart Irrigation Controllers Market: Focus on Type (Weather-Based and Soil-Based), End-User Industry (Agriculture and Non-Agriculture), and Region - Analysis and Forecast, 2019-2024" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
According to this report, the smart irrigation controllers market was estimated at $207.6 million in 2018 and is expected to reach $480.19 million by 2024. The market is projected to witness the compound annual growth rate of 15% during the forecast period from 2019 to 2024.
The global smart irrigation controllers market research provides a detailed perspective regarding the type of controllers, end-user industry its value, and its estimation, among others. The purpose of this market analysis is to examine the smart irrigation controllers industry outlook in terms of factors driving the market, trends, developments, and investment landscape, among others.
The report further takes into consideration the market dynamics and the competitive landscape along with the detailed financial and product contributions of the key players operating in the market. The smart irrigation controllers study is a compilation of different segments including market breakdown by type of controllers, end-user industry, and region.
Key Questions Answered in this Report:
- What is the global smart irrigation controllers market size in terms of revenue, and what is the expected growth rate during the forecast period 2019-2024?
- What is the expected growth and market size for the smart irrigation controllers market based on different types of controllers?
- What is the revenue generated by smart irrigation controllers in different end-user industries such as agriculture and non-agriculture industry at global and regional levels?
- What is the market size and opportunities of smart irrigation controllers market across different regions?
- What are the major driving forces that are expected to increase the demand for the global smart irrigation controllers market during the forecast period?
- What are the key trends and opportunities in the market pertaining to global smart irrigation controllers?
- What are the major challenges inhibiting the growth of the global smart irrigation controllers market?
- What is the competitive strength of the key players in the smart irrigation controllers market on the basis of analyses of their recent developments, product offerings, and regional presence?
Increasing demand for water conservation, along with the growing adoption of smart irrigation practices are the key growth opportunities for companies in the industry.
Major factors driving the growth of smart irrigation controllers include government initiatives for promoting water conservation, government providing rebates for installing smart irrigation controllers and focus on increasing farm productivity by using smart irrigation solutions.
The smart irrigation controllers market (on the basis of type) has been segmented into weather-based and soil-based controllers. Weather-based controllers dominated the global smart irrigation controllers market in 2018 and is anticipated to maintain its dominance throughout the forecast period (2019-2024).
The smart irrigation controllers market, on the basis of end-user industry, is segmented into agriculture and non-agriculture. The non-agriculture segment dominated the global smart irrigation controllers market in 2018 and is anticipated to maintain its dominance throughout the forecast period.
Key Topics Covered:
1 Market Dynamics
1.1 Market Drivers
1.1.1 Increasing Demand for Water Conservation
1.1.2 Increasing Government Initiatives and Investments
1.1.3 Growth in Adoption of Smart Agriculture Practices
1.2 Market Restraints
1.2.1 High Technological Costs and Limited Technical Knowledge and Skills
1.2.2 Lack of Standardization in the Smart Irrigation Industry
1.3 Market Opportunities
1.3.1 Data Management of Farms With the Help of Big Data
1.3.2 Advancement in Communication Technologies
2 Competitive Landscape
2.1 Key Market Developments and Strategies
2.1.1 Product Launches and Developments
2.1.2 Mergers and Acquisitions
2.1.3 Business Expansion and Contracts
2.1.4 Partnerships, Collaborations, and Joint Ventures
2.1.5 Others (Awards and Recognitions)
2.2 Competitive Benchmarking
3 Industry Analysis
3.1 Patent Analysis
3.2 Pricing Trends
3.3 Investment and Funding Landscape
3.4 Opportunity Matrix
4 Global Smart Irrigation Controllers Market (by Type)
4.1 Assumptions and Limitations for Analysis and Forecast of the Global Smart Irrigation Controllers Market
4.2 Market Overview
4.3 Weather-Based Controllers
4.4 Soil- Based Controllers
5 Global Smart Irrigation Controllers Market (by End-User Industry)
5.1 Market Overview
5.2 Agriculture Industry
5.3 Non-Agriculture Industry
6 Global Smart Irrigation Controllers Market (by Region)
6.1 North America
6.2 Asia-Pacific (APAC)
6.4 Rest-of-the-World (RoW)
7 Company Profiles
7.2.1 Company Overview
7.2.2 Role of Calsense in Irrigation Smart Irrigation Controllers Market
7.2.3 SWOT Analysis
7.3 Galcon Ltd.
7.4 Holman Industries
7.5 Hunter Industries
7.6 HydroPoint Data Systems, Inc.
7.7 K-Rain Manufacturing Corporation
7.8 Lindsay Corporation
7.9 Nelson Irrigation Corporation
7.11 Rachio, Inc.
7.12 Rain Bird Corporation
7.13 TevaTronic LTD
7.14 The Toro Company
7.15 Valmont Industries, Inc.
8 Report Scope and Methodology
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/y6fx69