NEW YORK--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Today, monday.com is introducing monday 2.0, a momentous new iteration of its platform, transforming it into a work operating system (work OS) that enables organizations of any size to build custom workflow apps in minutes. In becoming a work OS, monday.com now provides a centralized platform for code-free app creation, process management, and project management. The launch of monday 2.0 is a culmination of new capabilities added to the platform that further enable teams to execute in complete alignment, focus on the work that maximizes impact, and achieve extraordinary results across all aspects of their work.
Used by over 100,000 paying organizations, monday 2.0 is comprised of an ever-growing list of work blocks, unique platform features that teams can use to easily build custom workflow apps, code-free. The expansive modular blocks provide infinite opportunities to customize workflows and empower teams to focus on the work that maximizes impact, while creating an open flow of information to and from other tools already in use. In using monday 2.0, teams around the world are resolving conflicting priorities, aligning inconsistent goals, breaking through data silos, and minimizing time-consuming meetings and emails.
The release of monday 2.0 includes the following capabilities, among many others, with hundreds more planned throughout 2020:
- monday Apps [beta]: The monday.com platform is now entirely open for developers to build whatever they need on top of the platform - for use by their own organization or for commercial use by others. Developers have infinite possibilities to create and package custom widgets, workflows, integrations, and apps.
- Forms: A code-free form builder to collect business data from customers, suppliers, and employees, that is stored securely to drive action and power workflows.
- Workflow Automations: 100+ prebuilt automation recipes and a code-free custom automation builder, to eliminate manual recurring tasks and liberate teams to focus on the work that really matters.
- Resource Management: Visual resource planning and allocation visible to every team member to ensure the entire team is most effectively utilized.
- Data Store: Ability to capture business data in a structured yet flexible database, with 50+ predefined data types and the ability for teams to create their own custom data types. Teams can manage any business entity, including products, employees, processes, contracts, support tickets, leads, opportunities, and beyond.
- Workspaces [beta]: Shared work hubs for teams to collaborate towards common goals with governance to control access and functionality permissions.
- App Integrations: 50+ code-free integrations to applications including email, spreadsheets, Salesforce, Jira, HubSpot, Zendesk, and so many more, as well as an open API. This streamlines all work into one work OS and enables decision-making in a single source.
- Analytics Dashboards: Code-free custom dashboards with 25+ interactive widgets. From teams to managers, department heads to executive leaders, data-driven decision making is enabled at all levels of any organization.
- Process Views: A variety of views for teams to visualize, understand and extract data from the platform, all while increasing engagement. Including a Kanban view, timeline, calendar, map, and Gantt chart.
“When teams are empowered to build their own apps, they start unlocking their true potential - we experienced this firsthand with our team,” says Roy Mann, co-founder and CEO of monday.com. “Launching monday 2.0, our work OS, is a big milestone along our vision in driving any team and organization to excellence in every part of work. We continue to learn and be inspired from the amazing things our customers build on the monday.com platform.”
“At HubSpot, our mission is to help millions of organizations grow better," says Mark Znutas, Senior Director of Operations at HubSpot. "The monday.com work OS plays a key role in our work towards this mission. It is the central hub from which HubSpot teams manage critical cross-functional projects. With monday.com, we're able to work in a way that suits our needs while still keeping teams closely aligned and highly empowered."
“monday.com is providing our Risk Advisory and Assurance Department the ability to create the custom workflows we need for every aspect of our continuous improvement initiatives,” says Richard Brilliant, SVP and Chief Audit Officer at Carnival Corporation & PLC. “The work OS has been so successful in keeping our teams aligned, that it’s spreading rapidly throughout our organization. monday.com provides our team with clarity to know where we’re going, how we’re going to get there, and what our respective roles are, and this has proven immeasurably valuable. We are excited to take advantage of everything 2.0 has to offer.”
Coinciding with surpassing the milestones of 100,000 paying organizations and $120M in annual recurring revenue (ARR), monday 2.0 is a momentous evolution of the easy-to-use work OS that is further enabling teams around the world to execute their own vision of how software can best work for them.
monday.com is a customisable work OS where teams create and shape workflow apps in minutes to plan, run, and track their processes, projects, and operations. As a web-based SaaS platform, monday.com facilitates a more efficient and intuitive way to manage teams and organizations of all sizes. The platform connects people to processes and systems, empowering teams to excel in every aspect of their work, while creating an environment of transparency in business.
monday.com has offices in Tel Aviv and New York, and has raised $234.1 million to date from investors including Sapphire Ventures, Hamilton Lane, HarbourVest Partners, Ion Asset Management, Vintage Investment Partners, Stripes Group, Insight Partners, and Entrée Capital. The platform is fully customizable to suit any business vertical, and is currently used by over 100,000 paying organizations around the world, from over 140 countries.